Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
215/40/17 Dunlop ZII's fit no problem on 17x7 +42 wheels. That is what I run for my track setup. No fender modding needed.

However, if you run more negative camber, the tire is pretty close to the strut, it works fine but you won't be able to go wider tires than that without spacers or a lower offset wheel.

I currently run -2.1 camber in front with coilovers.

Razor aren't you the one who stands by the Bridgestones S04 pole positions?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thought so. I'm going to grab the 205/45 for my 17 inch wheels, if I don't decide to go down to 16s, to run next Spring/Summer when the stockers run out.

Exxo

very nice just wath i was looking fore! thanks!
lame that you cant order the 3 door in uk and usa...

Yes, widen the stance a hair.

LOL, for me it depends on how aggressive the stance is, I prefer the flush look over the extreme stretch and poke.
Vehicles with wheels/tires that stick out beyond the wheel well are brutal to look at. I could go into a demographics rant about who does this all the time, but all of you can figure that one out. Wheels/tires that are flush with the outer edge (or a hair inside) look WAY better than most stock offsets. Wheels that are too far inside the wheel well look just as bad. When I changed my 2004 Ranger Edge to have a flush look, it was 100 fold better, handling wise too. Went up to 18's and decreased the tire sidewall to a 55 series, but still had the side ride height.

I want to get some after market wheels (black) to change out the "upgraded" painted grey 17's on it now. I can't stand the way they look. Most factory upgraded wheels on vehicles look like a very conservative person's idea of what upgraded/flashy wheels would be. I will be selling them....any takers?

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Im probally going to try the Pirelli Pzero Nero for my next tire. MAX perf summer at a gd price.

I have my build sheet/window sticker in front of me, but all it reads is (17" Premium painted wheels). How do I know if they are the 17x7's or the skinnier ones? The stock tires are 205/40/17.

I have my build sheet/window sticker in front of me, but all it reads is (17" Premium painted wheels). How do I know if they are the 17x7's or the skinnier ones? The stock tires are 205/40/17.
They should be 17x7 from what im aware of. Btw did you get the recaros???

Yes, but not by choice. This vehicle was the only ST on the lot...technically speaking it was in the showroom. Citrus Ford ordered the vehicle with a bunch of options to be their "show" car at the Ontario auto show in So.Cal. Bonus options: Molten Orange paint, Recaro Package, Racing stripes, Navigation, Premiun wheels (which I could have done without). Going to change them out a.s.a.p. Probably to something like these:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Price.

If the car had come with the normal seats I think I would have been just as satisfied. Although, when my wife and I sat down in the car the first time in the showroom, we didn't say one word to each other. About 3 seconds later, we looked at each other with a look that said "these are the most comfortable seats in a car my ass has ever been seated." I appreciate the way they hug the body. Much more comfy and hugging than her Cooper S or the Fiat Abarth we test drove as well.

I had a bunch of photos of the vehicle, inside and out, that I uploaded to the site, but I can't find them to save my life at this point...

Yes, but not by choice. This vehicle was the only ST on the lot...technically speaking it was in the showroom. Citrus Ford ordered the vehicle with a bunch of options to be their "show" car at the Ontario auto show in So.Cal. Bonus options: Molten Orange paint, Recaro Package, Racing stripes, Navigation, Premiun wheels (which I could have done without). Going to change them out a.s.a.p. Probably to something like these:

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whee...lse&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Price.

If the car had come with the normal seats I think I would have been just as satisfied. Although, when my wife and I sat down in the car the first time in the showroom, we didn't say one word to each other. About 3 seconds later, we looked at each other with a look that said "these are the most comfortable seats in a car my ass has ever been seated." I appreciate the way they hug the body. Much more comfy and hugging than her Cooper S or the Fiat Abarth we test drove as well.

I had a bunch of photos of the vehicle, inside and out, that I uploaded to the site, but I can't find them to save my life at this point...
Sounds like a good package I would do without the stripe but I would die to have recaros and nav did. Those motegi's are nice there are some other fairly lighter wheels out there

I don't want to spend more than a buck fifty per wheel. I don't care about the weight of the wheel, as long as it's lighter than stock, it's fine with me.

Do without the stripes?! Are you kidding? It drops the 0-60 by at least another tenth...[hihi] [tongue]

Funny thing about the Navie: I have used the navigation a couple of times on a road trip or two, and it's great not to have to print directions on the computer and have to refer to them while driving. The feature I like best is the touch screen control of the stereo. The hands free phone blue tooth connection is great too.

I found the picture I was looking for on the site. They are under my 'registry' on this site. I added some other pics just now too. I'm about 4th row down on the registry page.

I don't want to spend more than a buck fifty per wheel. I don't care about the weight of the wheel, as long as it's lighter than stock, it's fine with me.

Do without the stripes?! Are you kidding? It drops the 0-60 by at least another tenth...[hihi] [tongue]

Funny thing about the Navie: I have used the navigation a couple of times on a road trip or two, and it's great not to have to print directions on the computer and have to refer to them while driving. The feature I like best is the touch screen control of the stereo. The hands free phone blue tooth connection is great too.

I found the picture I was looking for on the site. They are under my 'registry' on this site. I added some other pics just now too. I'm about 4th row down on the registry page.
And a cobb sticker add +5hp lol

I saw those on eBay. Nice wheels. What size tires did you go with?
Yep, same ones.

Stock size 205/40/17 Pirelli summer tires I had left from dry season. Not too stretched, but I have maybe 2000 miles left on these. Will probably experiment with a wider tire.

17X8 ET35. Should be just right after suspension mods

Wanted this exact setup but got discouraged after reading that changing offset and tire width may change handling characteristics so most likely stay as close as stock as I can. Let me know how the handling changes if it improves or not

Wanted this exact setup but got discouraged after reading that changing offset and tire width may change handling characteristics so most likely stay as close as stock as I can. Let me know how the handling changes if it improves or not

Yes. Playing around with sizes will impact feel and handling. I won't be running these for a month or two, but will give update when I do.