Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Akrisd

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get a set of winter wheels before my ST arrives and I've found the only 4x108 set on the local classifieds. Unfortunately, they're 16x7 +32ET and I haven't seen this size/offset on any other forum. Will these fit at all?

Hey everyone. I'm looking to get a set of winter wheels before my ST arrives and I've found the only 4x108 set on the local classifieds. Unfortunately, they're 16x7 +32ET and I haven't seen this size/offset on any other forum. Will these fit at all?
I'm selling my stock wheels with Blizzak snow tires, I think they'll fit [party]
PM'd

Fiesta ST Wheel Size, Offset & Tire Information

hello,
Will this fit on fiesta without any modifications?

http://fifteen52.us/shop/#!/fifteen52-RSL-Tarmac/p/32054385/category=8224238

18x8.5 4x108 offset 35

Thanks for answers ^^
http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.ph...diameter2=18&wheelwidth2=8&offset2=35#content

Might be close to the fender, but rolling them isn't that bad if that's the look you want. I'd be more concerned about the tiny 35 profile needed to run 18's than anything. Just my opinion though, as my favourite setup are [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION]'s 15's for track.

Hey guys, I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thread, so I'll just ask. I want to get ST wheel center caps for the OEM wheels, and I can't find the specified 63.4mm center cap. I know some of you have some, so can I ask you what size you used?

SICKESSS-ST

Hey guys, I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thread, so I'll just ask. I want to get ST wheel center caps for the OEM wheels, and I can't find the specified 63.4mm center cap. I know some of you have some, so can I ask you what size you used?

I bought black Ford ones from DMB Graphics in the UK, I can't remember the size though. I'm sure they can help you out if you email them.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
DMB graphics doesn't make ford emblems anymore. If i remember correctly the ones i bought were 55mm.

SICKESSS-ST

You are right, but I thought he meant the ST badges, which they had before, they might still sell those. And I think you are right about the size too.

LT Berzerker

Debating what I want for next summer as the stock tires will be toast by then.... Currently running 17x8 +38... On Cobb springs

Option 1: 215/40R17 (extreme summer tire)
Option 2: 225/35R17 (Yokohama s drives)

Thoughts on fitment/grip...

Contact patch straight line won't change, however should I go with the narrower stickier tire or the Yoko's with the additional width... Not sure which is better for an occasional track day daily driver....

With 225/40/R17 you'll be close to the fender as I was before at ET38 on 215/40/R17 17x8 wheels. I was fine at stock height, but every tire company may run slightly different and I using Yokohama S-Drive.
Hey Zach, just curious as to what tire size you are currently running? Have you tried 215/40/r17 +38 while being lowered? thanks :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hey Zach, just curious as to what tire size you are currently running? Have you tried 215/40/r17 +38 while being lowered? thanks :)
I'm on 205/40/R17 right now with +38 17x8. I haven't tried 215/40/R17 again since being lowered.