Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Those are nice looking. Would love to know the weight if you get them.
if I can find someone who wants my stockers for the right price I plan on snatching them up soon. if not its gonna be a couple months, but those are my wheels for sure :p I'll try to remember to weigh them, but online tells me probably not much lighter than stock

J2FoRS

Anyone know about the 2016 wheel specs? Are they exactly same weight/offset just offered in a new color?

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I have the Willwood BBK from 2JR, and I have 17 x 7 ET42 4 x 108 OZ Ultraleggera wheels. I am looking to get a set of 16" wheels, as there appear to be more tire choices. I'm concerned that the 16" wheels will not fit with the big rotors that come with the Wilwood BBK. Anyone has 16" wheels with Willwoods on them. If so, what tire size did you fit on these? Thanks. I'm also looking at getting BCC coilovers from 2JR, and dropping the FiST about 1".

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Looking to get 16" not 15" wheels. Also Raamaudio has 100 x 4 hubs and special (smaller) rotors than what comes stock on the Wilwood BBK.

LT Berzerker

Understood, just throwing some info out of individuals you could ask for measurements...

logic dictates if there are folks running the bbk on 15's then 16 is larger....(though didn't know raam ran smaller rotors)

Why even mention bolt pattern?

Additionally, why not contact Chalon at perfect circle and see if he can give you internal barrel dimensions...

All this should give you a good idea if there are interference issues.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Understood, just throwing some info out of individuals you could ask for measurements...

logic dictates if there are folks running the bbk on 15's then 16 is larger....(though didn't know raam ran smaller rotors)

Why even mention bolt pattern?

Additionally, why not contact Chalon at perfect circle and see if he can give you internal barrel dimensions...

All this should give you a good idea if there are interference issues.
Bolt pattern influences choices in the 15" diameter wheels. More selection available.

I don't believe Rodmoe is running the Wilwood BBK.

Good Idea, even if I don't purchase wheels from that vendor.

I was curious if anyone knew if 225/45R17 will fit. I have the stock wheels and have no plans of lowering vehicle. Any insight or help is much appreciated. I was looking at the nitto invo tires.

Thank you!

LT Berzerker

I was curious if anyone knew if 225/45R17 will fit. I have the stock wheels and have no plans of lowering vehicle. Any insight or help is much appreciated. I was looking at the nitto invo tires.

Thank you!
Probably better to go with 215/45r17, someone ran Michelin PSS's in 215/45 stock without issue, but the height on a 225/45 would be a smidge much (depending on actual section and tread widths)

LordDirt

i just recently purchased a 2015 Fist and im new to all of this I still have stock tires and im looking to buy new wheels im confused on what size I need I really like the stretched tire look what size wheels would I need to do that? and will I need any spacers to do so?

LT Berzerker

Yea, just barely, it would fit/poke similarly as an 8" wide running a +39 ~ 40 witch several have fit already just more clearance inboard

Thank you, I figured it would be tight just don't want rubbing or obvious poke. Not about the stance airbag look.

So I know there is a winter tire thread but I wanted to get back to the beginning of this thread. Did no one bother calling ford racing like I did? They actually planned for winter driving in this car and have a recommended tested tire size and brand. Currently on my winter setup is a 16x6.5 steel wheel from tire rack fitted with Pirelli sottozeros 205/45R16. Seems wide and short sidewall for a winter tire but I don't even notice there's snow with that setup. Additionally they don't recommend 15s due to concerns of insufficient cooling for your front brakes. Just because it can fit on doesn't mean it's a good idea. I know plenty of people have gotten away with it and had no issues but would like too not experience brake failure going hot into a corner for a slight weight down. My 0.02c I suppose.

-Semper