Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello and Questions

Hello to all.

Just picked up a used 2015 Fiesta ST in Tuxedo Black with 3k miles on the clock. It was down to that or a new Fiat 500 Abarth.

I got lucky and found a dealership in town that had tons of Abarths to choose from and also the used FiST. Once I drove them back to back, it was an easy decision. Really wish I could have purchased both though!

One question I have so far: did the FiST come with LED lighting throughout the car? My interior lights, license plate light, etc. are all LED.

Thanks!

Sean

20151209_205438804_iOS.jpg 20151209_205446462_iOS.jpg 20151209_205453933_iOS.jpg

FocusMike

Welcome and congrats from Austin. The ST didn't come with LEDs, probably the old owners replaced them.

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Welcome and congrats from Austin. The ST didn't come with LEDs, probably the old owners replaced them.
Good to know. I was able to get his email address and sent him a list of questions.

Thanks!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard [welcome]

OP
A
Thread Starter #8
Thanks, everyone. I confirmed with the PO that he added the LED lights. Also found out he traded the FiST on a 2008 BMW M5! [8D]

jeff

2000 Post Club
Welcome. Just bought a TB 2015 myself with 4,400 on then lock a few weeks ago! Looks nearly identical to yours.

OP
A
Thread Starter #10
Welcome. Just bought a TB 2015 myself with 4,400 on then lock a few weeks ago! Looks nearly identical to yours.
Wanted to share with the group my thoughts:

Among other cars, I have owned:

2007 Mazdaspeed3
2008 Caliber SRT4
2012 Golf R
Multiple GTIs

I mean this sincerely, the FiST is as fun or more than all of them. I was sold 5 minutes into the test drive. It really is a very special car.

Sean

jeff

2000 Post Club
Wanted to share with the group my thoughts:

Among other cars, I have owned:

2007 Mazdaspeed3
2008 Caliber SRT4
2012 Golf R
Multiple GTIs

I mean this sincerely, the FiST is as fun or more than all of them. I was sold 5 minutes into the test drive. It really is a very special car.

Sean
Tell me about why you like it more than the Golf R. I nearly pulled the trigger on one but decided on the ST. I'm curious if your experience.

Keep a car for longer bro!!!!

OP
A
Thread Starter #12
Tell me about why you like it more than the Golf R. I nearly pulled the trigger on one but decided on the ST. I'm curious if your experience.

Keep a car for longer bro!!!!
Yeah, I get that a lot. Once or twice per year I get the itch.

The Golf R was an amazing car. No torque steer whatsoever with the AWD and a very luxurious interior and great built quality. I only sold it because I was buying a house at the time and the mortgage company said it had to go. (Getting a mortgage is a bitch these days!)

However, at about half the price, the FiST is the obvious choice to me.

BTW, I hope I don't offend anybody, but I test drove a FoST too and it felt like a pig compared to the FiST! It was a dead heat between the FiST and the Abarth and the test drive sealed it for me.

jeff

2000 Post Club

The Golf R was an amazing car. No torque steer whatsoever with the AWD and a very luxurious interior and great built quality. I only sold it because I was buying a house at the time and the mortgage company said it had to go. (Getting a mortgage is a bitch these days!)

BTW, I hope I don't offend anybody, but I test drove a FoST too and it felt like a pig compared to the FiST! It was a dead heat between the FiST and the Abarth and the test drive sealed it for me.
I sold my STi when we built a house but for different financial reasons, it was paid for but I wanted a jacuzzi and some other add ons so the car went.

Welcome!

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club

Welcome. You aren't the first one to say that, I felt the same.

I still would like to get an abarth for the lo lo one day. Feel like they give fiats away

OP
A
Thread Starter #16
Welcome. You aren't the first one to say that, I felt the same.

I still would like to get an abarth for the lo lo one day. Feel like they give fiats away
Now that you mention it, a local dealer has a 13 Abarth with 46k on it for $12995. I wonder if the wife would notice if I brought that home too?? ;-)