Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Coming from a '15 GT Performance Pack to a '16 FiST

Had to downsize due to a job promotion and move up to Seymour Johnson AFB coming up in January. Didn't want to put miles on my GT and have it live outside, so I traded in for a Molten Orange '16 FiST. Had a '14 Focus ST before the Mustang, so I already know I love Ecoboost hatches. Think I even have a spare Ecobeast sticker left over... heh

Anyways, happy to be here, already ordered a Cobb AP, rear motor mount and filter kit. Also removed the Fiesta from the back and the plate holder from the front. Lots more mods planned, and looking forward to closer access to the Blue Ridge and other NC roads. The ones down here in FL are laid out with a ruler and a level...

Anyways, the old beast and the new:
sideshot.jpg

Attachments

Welcome. You'll find the road around Goldsboro, NC/Seymour Johnson AFB are not too much different than Florida. You're not too far from better driving though in the central part of the state.

Your GT looks killer! And I'm not even a mustang fan. Welcome from another newbie here

What wheels are those on the mustang? Nice ride and way to go with the molten orange, what a fun color.

Welcome m8, we've got a lot of Fiesta ST's in NC so be on the lookout- I think we may be trying to have an NC Fiesta meetup this spring sometime.

If you're around Raleigh give a wave. :)

OP
2Cool
Thread Starter #13
What wheels are those on the mustang? Nice ride and way to go with the molten orange, what a fun color.
Those are Niche Forms in 20", running Hankook Evo2 tires which were so much better than the PP summer Pirellis.

Welcome, and I shed a tear for you in having to give up that mustang, you did a nice job on it! Look forward to seeing your work on the FiST!

Welcome i just traded my racered fist for a 2016 mustang gt, got any thing left over from the mustang you need ti get rid of? Im about 20mins from seymour johnson.... C9ngrats both fun cars

OP
2Cool
Thread Starter #18
Forgot to add a pic of my Race Red '14 FoST that I had before the GTPP. Had it to stage 3, and liked how the gold RPF1s set off the color. Kind of a trend in color combos it seems.

14focusst.jpg

Congratulations and welcome.

Tell me, how would you compare the Fiesta to the Mustang? The reason is because I have a '14 GT and after driving the FiST, the Mustang feels like the Titanic.

OP
2Cool
Thread Starter #20
Congratulations and welcome.

Tell me, how would you compare the Fiesta to the Mustang? The reason is because I have a '14 GT and after driving the FiST, the Mustang feels like the Titanic.
The S550 felt a lot more nimble and planted than the '07 GT500 I owned, and was a blast up on the roads around Deals Gap earlier this year. The FiST is much more like a gocart, and actually more fun in a useable manner about town.