Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Braid 16x8 Group Buy

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #41
Braid will fill any order. However, they do not ship individual sets by container, they go by air freight. Pricing is the same from PCA at the initial set price, $262 each/$1048 per set + shipping. White is the only standard color. All other colors are $45 per wheel.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Unfortunate because I really would like a 16x8 wheel eventually. There's actually a braid dealer in my state so if all else fails I might have to pay full price. No other 16x8 in our bolt pattern? Maybe 4x100 conversion would be a better option
I know it's an ancient post, but are you referring to Broken Motorsport in Union City above?

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I know it's an ancient post, but are you referring to Broken Motorsport in Union City above?
Yup. I reached out to them. They said they would have to get a price for me but never contacted me again. I never followed up either. Got busy with other mods. I might have to reach out again next year