Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kansas City area meet?

Hey either of you coming up for that event in KC next Sunday on the 27th? Sunday next weekend.. just curious

Unfortunately I have a plane ride to California that day for work. But I do know one of the dudes entered into the race. He's running a FOSt. Great dude And can drive well

OP
Perry

Perry

Thread Starter #47
Looks like this thread needs an update, so here goes:

I'll be participating in the next local (KCRSCCA) autocross event, June 29, and doing the SCCA Starting Line school for same June 28. [Check out motorsportreg.com for details, if interested.] Likely to have at least one other FiST in the lineup--a guy who will beat me handily. But I plan on having fun. Those interested are welcome.

Been slacking on my profile, but I am a new FiST owner just suthwest of KC in Gardner. Im down for a meet and greet sonetime.

Lots of regular car meets in the metro. Big C&C this coming weekend in Bucyrus. Smaller C&C every other Saturday in Olathe. Fairly big evening meet in Lee Summit once a month.

Sweet i actually worked at Bucyrus Equipmemt(which is actually in hillsdale) for a bit. I know the area atleast.

Actually, might forget Bucyrus, they just posted a snotty new rules on their Facebook. Unless you bring an exotic, highly modified or pristine classic, you’ll be parking in the mud. That event has been in decline and judging by the posts, this looks to be the last straw for a lot of people.