Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Track Battery

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Posted these on Facebook and my IG but here is my track set up FiST. Just got the Mele Battery Kit for the fiesta set up! Perfect fitment and fits the pc680 with no problems!

Track event this weekend so it’ll be nice to shave a bit more weight as needed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish they made that same item to solidly fit the PC1100 into our rides, for those who need the extra CCA/reserve capacity. :(

I wish they made that same item to solidly fit the PC1100 into our rides, for those who need the extra CCA/reserve capacity. :(
Hey there! I work directly with MeLe. We have been talking with Odyssey and are working on expanding our lineup for higher capacity batteries. Nothing set in stone yet but might I ask why you need the higher output and CCA? My FiST is running great in temps down to 28° here in Portland.
300EF3B6-B19B-48CC-B2C8-5F9B21D89DA7.png

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks, but it can go below 0*F here, sometimes for days at a time, and I am also do not like the idea of much lower capacity than factory batteries in modern cars which have sooooo much electrical draw, even on low optioned versions nowadays. ;)

(I also listen to music without the car running, for long periods of time, as well.)