Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com welcomes Stratified Automotive Controls

Trader history for BoostBumps (0)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Please help us extend a warm welcome to our new Vendor Stratified Automotive Controls

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Welcome look forward to using your Product sometime in the future ;) hint hint Russ

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Definitely glad to see you in the community, Alex. I highly respect how honest your team is and how much they work to inform communities with knowledge supported by data. I definitely look forward to your posts.

Hello hello!

So our flash tunes are live on our website now and the first 20 orders are getting an included datalog review. We've had a few customers purchase these and they are starting to roll out.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117_123&products_id=296

If you get a COBB AP, then it also comes with our flash tunes at no charge.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117_123&products_id=300

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome.
Always great to have more vendors.

Dave

ROCKYFiestta

was looking at the stratified tunes for the first time

i will have intercooler with all piping and air intake (basically stage 2 kit installed soon) i wanted to run a 91 map and have a second slot for the e30 . also can i still achieve e30 mixture there is no 93 where i live so is this even possible? or do i use a different tune?