Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Texas Fiesta ST owners

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #24
Looking forward to seeing everyone. After the meet it would be cool to go get some food afterwards as a group. I live about an hour away so I make a day of it. Last time I went to Rahr brewery at about noon after getting lunch at Joe T Garcias.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. After the meet it would be cool to go get some food afterwards as a group. I live about an hour away so I make a day of it. Last time I went to Rahr brewery at about noon after getting lunch at Joe T Garcias.
Yeah I'm coming all the way from North Oklahoma. I have family down there, and the whole weekend off with no plans. I wouldn't mind getting together for group pics, a cruise and food.

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #26
Yeah I'm coming all the way from North Oklahoma. I have family down there, and the whole weekend off with no plans. I wouldn't mind getting together for group pics, a cruise and food.
Get on the north texas ST facebook group as well. Lots of guys on there.

Spotted a MO FiST this past Saturday driving out of the Grapevine Mills Mall parking lot about 1:00 PM; first DFW area FiST I've seen in awhile.

Wasn't me as I haven't been there in awhile. But I'm always in Southlake and my uncle lives near main in Grapevine. If you see an orange one in that area it's probably me. Saw a kona blue one on the 1709/114 bridge the other day.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I am in Houston, and rarely see FiSTs; Foci - yes, but FiSTs no. Is there a group of FiST owners in Houston that I could join, I wonder?

I am in Houston, and rarely see FiSTs; Foci - yes, but FiSTs no. Is there a group of FiST owners in Houston that I could join, I wonder?
there is a facebook group "HouSTon ST Club" on facebook.

i saw a PB one today driving through downtown around 11:30.
had a Tommie Vaughn dealership sticker still on the back

hoping to see a lot of them in a couple weeks. I made a thread for an event/gathering taking place in Austin on the 15th.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/7949-Calling-all-texans

and

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/8820-Texas-Round-Up-May-15th
(in the Events sub-forum)

I would be going to cars and coffee plano, since i live right around the corner, but I have to work every Saturday

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm in the Flo Mo area; might go to the Cowtown Cars & Coffee this coming Saturday. I went in April and there were several FiSTs there - they all came together (I saw them parade in) with some FoSTs as well. In May there was just one other FiST besides mine (MO) so it varies from month to month. Smaller turn out compared to the Plano C & C.