Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Texas Fiesta ST owners

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Houston ST/RS Club

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I went back and found an earlier post. They are not going to like me, as I have a dummy FB account. Not into exhibitionism - that's my personal choice.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #105
I wish Houston people would organize something.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Come and join us. It isnt too far for you. Do you know Brad in the houston group? He has a red FIST and used to live in Dallas.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Come and join us. It isnt too far for you. Do you know Brad in the houston group? He has a red FIST and used to live in Dallas.
He's the only cool guy in the Houston group lol

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #108
He's the only cool guy in the Houston group lol

Brad is a good guy. He is coming on our cruise. Hopefully you make it as well! If you want a tshirt tomorrow is the last day you can order one. I will distribute the shirts once I get them. Im down in Houston a lot for work so I can probably get you yours before the cruise if you want one.

https://www.customink.com/g/qjg0-00...&utm_content=body_gof2&utm_source=gof_org_txn

Hey everyone! I just relocated to DFW from Oregon and I'm looking for other owners around these parts. I have a 2014 Fiesta ST that was super at home in the twisty mountain backroads of the Pacific Northwest, but there don't seem to be many of those down here. Anyone here know otherwise? I'd love to find some like minded people around here if possible!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Hey everyone! I just relocated to DFW from Oregon and I'm looking for other owners around these parts. I have a 2014 Fiesta ST that was super at home in the twisty mountain backroads of the Pacific Northwest, but there don't seem to be many of those down here. Anyone here know otherwise? I'd love to find some like minded people around here if possible!

Ummm... PNW<>DFW, in many ways, too. OR<>TX... But, there are FiST owners in TX.

Hello, I moved here from CO several years ago for a work project - not quite the same terrain. I work a lot so not much time to explore the area; there is a road w/ some winding if you go west on 820 around Lake Worth (the west side) - I think it's called Silver Creek Rd. Further away in OK there's the Main Gateway Scenic Drive in SE OK - 59/270 road - good for fall foliage views and some twists and turns. For a weekend jaunt you might try heading out on I-30 to Texarkana and beyond - some nice roads/views in AK. Mostly around DFW you're going to find semi-straight roads, lots of flat prairie views...and fire ants - lol.

Mostly around DFW you're going to find semi-straight roads, lots of flat prairie views...and fire ants - lol.
Don't I know it! I've had some luck with motorcycle apps like Calimoto, but this area isnt exactly canyonland. I've got some family down in the Hill Country, so I hope to head down there and find some fun this fall. Thanks for the tips re: OK, I'll give that an explore soon too.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I live near downtown Houston. Hit me up when you move here. I’ve been trying to find other FiST owners in the area.
You know that there's a Facebook group of ST owners in Houston? It's heavy on the FoST owners tho, but a bunch of FiSTs as well. You have to have a "real" FB page to join this closed group, they're petty like that.