Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nasa Road Atlanta Track day

Theirs a track day on march 12-13 on road atlanta anyone interested? I plan on going for both days.

Price is $369 both day plus instructor for free i dont thinks thats a bad deal. What you guys think?

V_2

Sounds like a good time. I'd be kind of embarrassed taking my car on road ATL considering there is no way I could compete with the previous owner's times.

I'll definitely see if I can get the weekend free, though.

Siestarider

I cannot seem to bring up the event schedule, anyone know why its not posted on NASA site?

Siestarider

Thanks, I found that, I was looking for a daily schedule showing which classes run when, and for how long. Maybe it gets set based on who registers and is posted later.

550 miles from me, but I want to run there. Weekend before 12 hrs of Sebring not convenient but that's life. NASA runs a good event from my limited experience with them.

haste

1000 Post Club
Yep, I did HPDE 1 for a weekend at a NASA event. It was a good time! I was bone stock that time. Next time I will be full stage 3 with a tubular manifold. It will be interesting to see the time differences.

OP
iX-Grimjow-Xi
Thread Starter #9
I heard jzilla is good too. 2 hours of track time is plenty of time hope nasa is the same way.

Siestarider

Thanks Twolf, I have not run with them, but June 3 works a lot better for me than March 12/13. Sebring 12 hrs actually starts for me March 16.

I am also looking for my first visit to Roebling this year. Have been focusing on HOD and NASA because I already belong to them, need to broaden my view.

V_2

Well, no March trip for me. Have to make an involuntary donation to the state of Tennessee's tax fund. [thumbdown] 75 in a 55, pacing with traffic, but the bright green car gets pulled over every time.

Siestarider

Well, no March trip for me. Have to make an involuntary donation to the state of Tennessee's tax fund. [thumbdown] 75 in a 55, pacing with traffic, but the bright green car gets pulled over every time.

Bummer for sure. I believe you are right, color makes a difference. After her first ride in my white Fist, wife bet me $100 I would have a speeding ticket within 6 months. Now going on 4th iteration of double or nothing. Pulled over 3X, two written warnings and one verbal. Car just looks innocent.

Oddly, one warning was on my first run north from Deal's Gap, I did not know the Dragon starts in NC and ends in Tenn. Tenn Officer asked me if I knew speed limit. I answered honestly "no", had not seen a speed zone sign since leaving Deals, nor a state line sign, thought I was still in NC, and I was focused on road not information signs. Very nice officer, we jawboned on turnout for 15 minutes, he wrote my warning and suggested a couple fun low traffic roads further south and west in NC. He was right, they were.

Same on track, folks in expensive iron cannot believe a white Fiesta could deserve a point by. Sometimes have to dog them hard.

OP
iX-Grimjow-Xi
Thread Starter #13
Yea its the same for me i will be moving this month and wont be able to make it to this event