Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new 2016 owner from san diego with build questions

new to the forum but i have been reading it a ton and getting a lot of good information! i bought my car a couple weeks ago and then immediately went on vacation to Brazil. i haven't been able to stop thinking about my new car since i got here. my wife is pissed! however i think I've got a good idea of upgrades id like to do in the future and i would like some feedback on my imaginary build especially if you have any experience with the parts im considering. thanks

POWER

1. Cobb stage 1 kit that includes RMM
2. Cobb FMIC
3. catted downpipe (any suggestions?) i want to keep the stock exhaust
4. Pro tune (stage 3 if possible with this setup)

OTHER

1. Cobb lowering springs
2. short shift kit
3. front swaybar (i read somewhere that an aftermarket rear swaybar can take away the oversteer characteristic)

any feedback would be appreciated. i can't wait to get home so i can drive through that crappy 87 octane the dealer filled my car with and feel the full potential of the car on 91.
2016 platinum white fist

Welcome! I also recently got a 2016 platinum white. Looking forward to seeing your progress

Chris G

Sweet. You installing? Let me know if you need a set of hands. I've been wanting to dig into a FiST a little bit...

Sweet. You installing? Let me know if you need a set of hands. I've been wanting to dig into a FiST a little bit...
Yeah, the kit should be here monday. I'll slowly start the tear down once it gets here, but I'll do the majority of the work that weekend.