Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Flash Tune Review

Trader history for commonplatypus (0)

The flash tune is actually the basis of all our tunes for the stock turbo. The difference between a flash tune and a full custom is that with the custom we refine further through multiple datalogs and revisions whereas with the flash tune we base the changes on your hardware and fuel in a one shot tune. There is the log review option which can result in changes should there be a safety issue.

The flash tunes are designed to be well suited for stock turbo cars (from stock to bolted and we do modify each tune for each customer based on their modifications they fill in the tuning form). Full custom tunes are needed for aftermarket turbochargers or more intricate changes such as WMI, cams, fueling system changes etc.

For E30 - yes an E30 flash tune is on its way :).

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone!

Thanks for your support everyone! We have one last flash tune that includes the no charge review on our site. After this one is sold the log reviews will be a paid for option!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Thanks for your support everyone! We have one last flash tune that includes the no charge review on our site. After this one is sold the log reviews will be a paid for option!
Haha this might be gone as I sent another Justin your way [phonecall]Waiting on my IC to buy the next revision! All the best Alex[twothumb]

When the new tune comes out will my bonus log review apply to the upgrade purchase? I didn't have time to do logs with the 1.0 tune and I was one of the first 20

When the new tune comes out will my bonus log review apply to the upgrade purchase? I didn't have time to do logs with the 1.0 tune and I was one of the first 20
Yes we can do this. I am waiting on a couple of things for release:

1. E30 tuning which is happening on the dyno this Saturday.
2. The "exhaust crackle and pop" option that needs further verification.

Woohoo!

Any idea how pricing will run for the e30 tune for current customers? Say I want updated 93 tune and e30. Would that be $25+$25? Or 50 and 25?