Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified Flash Tune Review

Trader history for commonplatypus (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Just ordered a flash tune, can't wait! Will be running this tune until I get a FMIC and switch to Stage 2 for an additional $25.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I ordered around 12:30 and got a form at 1:30. I filled out the form but no file. I imagine I hit them right near the end of the day. :(

We will continue processing and sending out the tunes on Monday - thank you for the orders! Please do post your impressions of the tune!

FistSt215

I will be ordering a flash tune as soon as I installed my Depo IC . I will eventually get my dp and future cbe . That will be extra 25 later down the road for upgraded parts ?

Yes this is correct. Every time you need to update the tune it is $25 whether it's for new parts, a new revision, or things like new launch control settings.

Only drove 2x so far but it is definitely smoother shifting, especially from 1st to 2nd. As for more power it's too soon to tell.

Bobjob you got the e30 or updated gas tune?

I noticed smoother shifting on the gas tune. Maybe less aggressive throttle tip in? I notice the boomba bov doesn't go off as easy.

Sorry I should of been specific. It's a gas tune, CA 91 octane. Same mods I had when I got the 1.0 tune

So far just shifting is noticeable. Too soon to tell power wise if there is any noticeable diff

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm very excited to get this hopefully tomorrow morning and then I can datalogs on my way to the dentist....the place I dread the most....I can take being prodded with a needle in my arms or chest but not teeth cleaning....Fml.

Just installed v2 this morning, so far I love it. Shifting is even smoother now between all gears. I always botch the 1-2 no matter which tune I have, but it already seems better/easier to get right in v2. The whole tune just seems more refined.

I have the "crackle and pop" version running, and it is very subtle but still noticeable at low speeds with the stock cat. I'll probably just switch to the normal tune since the stock cat mutes it so much anyway.

Overall, very happy and can't wait to unleash the car and test out the tune more. It's so hard to have to hold back on my commute!

Running v2 93 octane. Got the oar to -1 yesterday. Tried to get on it today, but it was cold and damp out. Lots of wheel hop flooring it in 2nd! Come on nice weather!

Thanks for posting your impressions. One of the targets was to get the tune to drive even better and I am glad it's coming across in the driver's seat.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Cyrus, one of your tuners is working on a custom 92 octane tune for me. I can't wait!

Unfortunately it's the highest readily octane available in Oregon/Washington. But I'm glad he is willing to work with me on that. I haven't seen anyone else with a 92 octane tune.