Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rear Windows Rattling

ST_Shep

Since I bought my Fiesta in July, my rear windows in the rear doors have been rattling either when the engine is cold, when it is below 50 degrees outside, or if I have the volume cranked up on the radio. The dealer has looked at it 3 times and can't duplicate. Has anyone ever experienced this issue before? I know there is a TSB on the F150 where they put foam in behind the door panel and that fixes it. Last time I was at the dealership they said no such thing existed for the Fiesta. Any suggestions?

Mine rattle when down and sometimes when hitting bumps or on really badly paved roads. Lately my instrument cover rattles when on bad pavement. Also, my rear hatch insert rattles in same conditions. Oh and something, most likely wires for the Moonroof rattle whenever I drive on anything but glass smooth roads. My plastic B pillar cover has been making noises lately, my lumbar support on my seat pops when I lean back against it, I'm pretty sure one of my rear backrests rattles almost imperceptibly when hitting bumps, and when it's cold, the strut mount bushings crunch or squeak when hitting speed bumps.

All part of ST ownership lol

Ford Community Posts