Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are racing stripes on the Fiesta ST still in?

Are racing stripes on the Fiesta ST still in?

• Yes

Votes: 80 33.5%
  • No

Votes: 159 66.5%

• Total voters
I don't care for the stripes they come with but I do like the stripe in the first pic

MPA

I think the OTT stripes look good on the blue. They looked like crap on my MO, so I told them to take em off.

The dual stripes on the center look good on some colors. For example blue stripes on a white car.

If they made the below available, I think I'd have it in a heartbeat. Yes, I went.

Attachments

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I didn't put racing stripes on my FiST as I did on my Fiesta SES.
The left one kept beating the right one.

Dave

Idk about racing stripes bit tfb designs has a nice vinyl design that runs along the lower doors... What do you guys think of that?

I ordered mine with the factory stripes (black on magnetic).

But then, I like stripes.......

(Current ride til the ST shows up)

Personal call, if you like em, good on you. If you don't, fine, but don't bash on those who do. In the end it comes down to what makes you happy.

Idk about racing stripes bit tfb designs has a nice vinyl design that runs along the lower doors... What do you guys think of that?
I do like those. They look a lot like the side stripe on an Abarth, but that's not a bad thing. And for the price, I may have to try them out.

I do like those. They look a lot like the side stripe on an Abarth, but that's not a bad thing. And for the price, I may have to try them out.