Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

F/S: Tjin Edition / aLL STaR Ford Fiesta ST SEMA Project

Trader history for aLL STaR Fiesta ST (0)

Sold.

It's about that time! Since I recently picked up another vehicle, I no longer have room for the Fiesta ST in the garage and I don't really want to park it out on the street full time. As some of you may have seen or followed the build on here, most of you know what went into the car from when it was first picked up to when it was on display in the Ford booth at the SEMA Show.

I've driven this car to and from work here and there and most of the mileage has been highway with the odometer reading a hair over 7,550 miles. Since day one, the car has been garaged and is in great shape, no door dings, no scratches, no curbed wheels, etc.

I had no idea what to expect when I first got the car but as I'm sure a lot of other Fiesta ST owners will tell you, this thing is really fun to drive. I really wish I could keep it but I just don't have the room, besides it's not the best when trying to get two small kids around either!

With that said, here's a quick run down on the car: it's a 2014 Fiesta ST that came Shadow Black with navigation, a power moonroof, and of course, the Molten Orange Recaro package. The car was taken to the paint shop shortly after I got it and was resprayed the Toyota FJ Cruiser Quicksand color. Once out of paint, the rest of the modifications went on. The vehicle debuted at the 2014 SEMA Show in the Ford booth and has done local events here in California since. Besides SEMA and local events, it's been featured in S3 magazine as well as online on Rallyways.com, and was also on display in the Ford booth at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto.

I recently had the wheels powder coated matte black but other than that it's exactly the same:

One display at SEMA:

... and here's before I had the wheels powder coated:

Modifications include:
Axalta paint [ formerly DuPont ]
Air Lift air suspension
3D Carbon rear spoiler
Baer Brakes 6P brake caliper / rotor upgrade
Cobb Tuning Ford Accessport V3
Cobb Tuning rear engine mount
Cobb Tuning cat-back exhaust
Cobb Tuning intercooler
Cobb Tuning air intake
Cobb Tuning downpipe
Eibach anti-roll kit
Falken FK-453 tires - 215/35/18
Coplus LED fog light / daytime running lights
LightWurkz One-off projector headlights
Scosche magicMount
Sony audio components

The full build of the project can be seen here:
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/2323-aLL-STaR-Ford-Fiesta-ST-Project-Build!

Rallyways feature:
http://rallyways.com/8112/tjin-edition-all-star-fiesta-st-build/

Young L

looks much better with the black wheels imo. wish you where parting it out couple parts Id like to get.

TheStig

If you decide to sell the headlights, I'd bet you having MANY offers.

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #6
Good luck! Love the color
Thanks, appreciate it! I wanted to do something different and it's definitely a love it or hate it color.

looks much better with the black wheels imo. wish you where parting it out couple parts Id like to get.
Thanks! I got a little bored with the white and figured black would work pretty well with it.

If you decide to sell the headlights, I'd bet you having MANY offers.
I'll keep you posted - not really looking to part it but we'll see

GLWS, that is a VERY striking car, and I love the color!!
Thanks!

I'll buy your headlights right now if you decide to sell them. Pm me if you're interested. I'm serious haha

OP
aLL STaR Fiesta ST
Thread Starter #15
Never got a reply to the emails I sent during our short exchange. Still interested get back to me if you're as well!
Sorry about that, got pretty hectic around here. Anyways, I'll keep you posted on what happens with some people possibly interested in the car.