Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

$80 rebate on 4 Nitto tires

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This and the possibility of getting an additional $40 off if you order them from Tire rack and pick them up from their distribution center near you. Its what I did with my Firestone Indys...it was a nice day!

Last edited:
Just in time for me to remove the snow tires, especially if the feds are giving us $1,000. If anyone knows of a better deal on these tires, please share with the rest of the class. Nitto Tires
Do they make anything for our cars aside from the Neo Gen? Anyone have any first hand experience with that tire who might provide some feedback? Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Sadly, most of the time they exempt both the Neo Gens AND any of their other high performance tires (NT-01, etc.) we could possibly use for these cars, from those rebates/sales. [:(]

Also, unless they picked up the brand in the last week or so, Tire Rack is NOT a Nitto Tire dealer. [nono]

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I need some new tires, but the job outlook for union work doesn't look good right now, I'm holding off.