Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing White Shift Knobs

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Deli

Been looking for some ideas for a new shift knob and this has not made the top 3 list. Any chance you could show the OEM shift knob in comparison to these to give an idea of sizing?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Been looking for some ideas for a new shift knob and this has not made the top 3 list. Any chance you could show the OEM shift knob in comparison to these to give an idea of sizing?

Far left is stock. The middle knob is the same size as these white ones.

Chris G

Will you guys be running any sort of intro sale on these? I was hoping to bundle this together with a few other items and use the Tax Save sale you guys have going on.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
Will you guys be running any sort of intro sale on these? I was hoping to bundle this together with a few other items and use the Tax Save sale you guys have going on.
It is more than likely!

I know these weigh 270g, but how does that compare to stock weight. What is the stock shifter's weight?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
270g vs. the 154g of a stock knob.

Thanks for the interest. These should be out in the next day or two.