Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Next Mod looking for opinions.

Hey guys, I'm looking to do my next mod within the next month. Currently I am running Boomba Racing RMM, FSWERKS Short shift, Mishimoto OCC, FSWERKS Intake, COBB AP OTS Stage 1. I'm kind of torn between getting the Mishimoto Oil Cooler or an exhaust. The oil temps I see just when commuting are a bit concerning to me, that's why I am considering it over making my FiST sound better. Opinions and constructive criticism welcome.

Thanks!

OP
ridinVINTAGE
Thread Starter #6
Hmm Mishimoto should be doing their pre sale for their new IC within the next couple months.

2006ser

Yes intercooler would be a good next mod and you can go go ots stage 2 tune. You will love it

OP
ridinVINTAGE
Thread Starter #8
To be honest I'm happy with the performance right now, really want to invest in items that will improve the reliability. After this mod my next one will be suspension.

Get an intercooler and E-Tune. You'll be amazed at how much you'll net with just those two.

To be honest I'm happy with the performance right now, really want to invest in items that will improve the reliability. After this mod my next one will be suspension.
The main reason to get an intercooler IS for reliability. If you're happy with the power an intercooler will help you get peak power consistently.

If your happy with the current power then go for the oil cooler. It's going to be more functional than an exhaust. This car DOES overheat when you push it. I believe our stock exhaust is a pretty nice 2.5" stainless system.