Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

White FiST with gold Turbomac or Recce rims near King of Prussia mall on Sunday. Threw each other a wave passing through the intersection at 202 & Gulph. First sighting in awhile...I do see quite a few FoST.

not philly, but eh same state :LOL:

spotted in Mount Joy/ E-town area (idk the area well, off of 283 at wendy's). White FiST with aftermarket LED's, wheels, exhaust, and a little cobb decal. Anyone on here?
View attachment 49926
I almost thought that was mine but I have tint and a different wing. I live in southern Lancaster and I am always on 283.

Kona Blue FiST sighting in Oaks/Trooper on Pawlings Rd on the drive home from work. First one in awhile.

Woah...One whole year since the last sighting post. :oops:

I saw a Performance Blue (with bronze sparcos and exhaust) in Phoenixville near the hospital, yesterday. Maybe it's @FastCoolBlue

Woah...One whole year since the last sighting post. :oops:

I saw a Performance Blue (with bronze sparcos and exhaust) in Phoenixville near the hospital, yesterday. Maybe it's @FastCoolBlue
I haven't seen a Blue one around here (Phoenixville), but I see a Black one on my street almost daily, and there's Red one on Egypt Rd. and downtown regularly.

I haven't seen a Blue one around here (Phoenixville), but I see a Black one on my street almost daily, and there's Red one on Egypt Rd. and downtown regularly.
I know about the red one always parked at a home close to where Egypt meets 29. Usually see it tucked back behind with a green base Fiesta. I'm surprised I haven't seen you around @piusvelte

I know about the red one always parked at a home close to where Egypt meets 29. Usually see it tucked back behind with a green base Fiesta. I'm surprised I haven't seen you around @piusvelte
I'm around, though my car is always parked in my garage. *Dirty* Oxford White with Graphite O.Z. Superturismo LMs. I ran into this nice looking car at Microcenter a few months ago. PXL_20230717_230618294.jpg

Does anyone here live in Lititz? There's a white one I pass in a driveway often. I think it's got at least aftermarket wheels, not sure.

Two days in a row. I've seen a black FiST by the Phoenixville hospital yesterday. Then passed a black FiST with female driver headed out of Kimberton toward Chester Springs.