Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

Sam4

Had a black FiST behind me on Bradford Ave in WC last night about 5-5:30 - anyone here? Or maybe the one on Whitford Rd post above, not on here....? Too bad I was running late, it would have been fun to blast down Rt 52!

That was me! That's the second time I've seen you in the exact same spot. I was behind you a few weeks earlier when it was dark before DST kicked in and I flashed my lights at you.

I don't know WTF, but I haven't been able to get a hole on 52 or Creek Rd to be able to have some fun lately. There's always some grandpa or soccer mom taking their sweet time. It's also been too cool for these Bridgestones to give me any kind of confidence.

Finally got a good run on Creek Rd tonight.

Also spotted a Red FiST Northbound on 52 by Winterthur that had temp tags on it tonight around 6 PM.

I saw a white FiST a few months ago parked at the Best Buy in Downingtown and I've seen a Red FiST around Phoenixville a couple times, other than that and my buddies black 2015 FiST I haven't seen too many.

seen a red one a few times in my neighborhood (19462) as well as a black one friday mornings around Radnor

I saw a white FiST a few months ago parked at the Best Buy in Downingtown and I've seen a Red FiST around Phoenixville a couple times, other than that and my buddies black 2015 FiST I haven't seen too many.
I just saw what I think is the same red FiST I've seen before in Phoenixville. It was parked near the back side of the Redner's grocery store in the shopping center along rt.23. This is the same shopping center where French Creek Outfitters is located.

FistSt215

I like how this is Philadelphia spotted thread but everyone from Phoenixville , reading and all the other far pa suburbs respond lol

FistSt215

When I use to live in Roxborough section of Philly . Phoenixville wasn't a bad ride . I use to meet with some speed3 buddies in Eaglesville and used to drive to Pottstown Mazda to put car parts on . Now I'm on the other side of philly in the NE closer to Bensalem pa.

I spotted a Kona Blue ST roll through my neighborhood (in King of Prussia) multiple times on Saturday.

Was happy to see a rare sighting of the car, but a little dismayed that it was the same color as mine. I think they were just visiting someone as I haven't seen them since.

Anyone on here?

I spotted a Kona Blue ST roll through my neighborhood (in King of Prussia) multiple times on Saturday.

Was happy to see a rare sighting of the car, but a little dismayed that it was the same color as mine. I think they were just visiting someone as I haven't seen them since.

Anyone on here?
maybe me lol. I work in KOP but don't work saturdays.

This was in a residential neighborhood. I saw them roll through a couple weekends afterwards. It seems they are just visiting someone else living in the development. I'll keep an eye out for you though.

Just got home from walking the dog and saw a 2016 Magnetic FiST travelling down South Gulph Rd in King of Prussia (I've actually seen a black and molten orange on this road over the last year; never posted as I wasn't a owner/member).

Saw a PB in Pennsburg yesterday! I was heading into a DD' Drive-Thru and he actually came up behind me. Unfortunately another car made its way in the drive thru first so i didn't get a good look at it :(

Sam4

Saw a pretty customized red w/blue wheels on RT100N in Lionville Friday around 1-2PM. I just finished installing a Livernois tuner, but you were in the left lane w/traffic and I was heading for the Turnpike eastbound. Looked like exhaust, suspension, stance (wheels?, spacers?).

How's the Livernois tune, Sam4? Are you planning to come to the meet next Sunday?

Sam4

Hey Nitelife. Haven't had much time so far with the tune, but what I've had is great. As I just posted on the Livernois chain, I'm coming from a Mazdaspeed3 and the tune just got me real close! Next Sunday would be an impromptu drop by for me - I don't want to be a scheduled no-show, but I think I'll stop by. What time do you guys start?

Hey Nitelife. Haven't had much time so far with the tune, but what I've had is great. As I just posted on the Livernois chain, I'm coming from a Mazdaspeed3 and the tune just got me real close! Next Sunday would be an impromptu drop by for me - I don't want to be a scheduled no-show, but I think I'll stop by. What time do you guys start?
The first Grill & Chill is set for Sunday July 17th 1:00pm to 5:00pm.

Ok, who was in the white FiST with the black wheels I just passed at the intersection of Blackrock Rd and rt113? I was on rt113 and they were on Blackrock Rd crossing over rt113 heading towards rt29. My wife and I were the two nerds in the Performance Blue FiST giving you the thumbs up.

OP
J
Thread Starter #40
Saw a black ST on the Blvd and Red Lion Rd in NE Philadelphia around 10:30 tonight.