Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Fast Cool Blue;

Did you ever stop into Phoenix Racing to see if they do any work/tuning on these cars, or are they still exclusively Vette/LSx/latter f body tuners??

(Yes, I know that they campaigned Scooby STIs in SCCA some years ago, until they lost the sponsorship from them.)

Saw my first FoRS (blue color) on the road in Oaks today. We each gave a wave as we passed.

Fast Cool Blue;

Did you ever stop into Phoenix Racing to see if they do any work/tuning on these cars, or are they still exclusively Vette/LSx/latter f body tuners??

(Yes, I know that they campaigned Scooby STIs in SCCA some years ago, until they lost the sponsorship from them.)
I haven't. Didn't really even think about it honestly. I figured they were just LSX platforms but I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask them.

Sam4

I saw a dove gray RS In lionville the other morning and was so surprised I almost didn't wave! The twin exhaust verified what I saw in the mirror. Rolling along its a sleeper, almost unassuming, an STI without the wing and scoops.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I saw a dove gray RS In lionville the other morning and was so surprised I almost didn't wave! The twin exhaust verified what I saw in the mirror. Rolling along its a sleeper, almost unassuming, an STI without the wing and scoops.
I would be surprised to see one there as well.

My older son used to work at the Giant in Lionville, and it did not seem like a big performance car area.

I really like that stealthy dove/battleship grey color, and would have opted for it on my FiST if it were an available color for us, (yes, I know some on here HATE those bland, unassuming colors on these cars, but they DO sneak under the radar in many ways) but of course NOT over that 'RS blue' if it were offered. ;)

I'm pretty sure I saw this same one about 2 weeks ago. He was in front of me heading down rt30 in Exton heading towards Downingtown.

Just spotted a Perf Blue? on Bustard Rd in Towamencin township. I was being driven by the wife in her gray Juke. Anybody?

OP
J
Thread Starter #48
Saw a white FiST on Saturday 8/13 going down 95 South in Philadelphia. You on here?

Saw SAM4 yesterday at Lowes-Downingtown, PA. He saw me first. We chatted a few minutes and had to continue our errands. See you again guy.

Sam4

Saw SAM4 yesterday at Lowes-Downingtown, PA. He saw me first. We chatted a few minutes and had to continue our errands. See you again guy.
I knew I should have gone with the right lane - got caught at the light behind the pickup truck when you took off! Nice to chat with you STewpid - I'm sure I'll see you around. You've got me thinking about Octane Academy!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Unless I pass by the one PB one always parked at a small strip mall on 202 in Lahaska, I can go for MONTHS without seeing a single FiST in this area!

rexdriver85

Funny you mention Phoenix. Many years ago I used to help Joe Aquilante (owner) and John Heinricy (retired head of GM performance division) at SCCA events with their Corvettes.

Also during that time I was over the wall with their SRRT (Subaru Road Race Team) a few times. His Joes son Andrew was one of the drivers at that time. They eventually went to Mustangs.

Was a great time and awesome experience.

I can say Joe Aquilante is a great person and has an absolutely amazing crew there, at least back then (2009-2010).

There is also a Dyno there. I'm sure they would be happy to do pulls for you, tuning I am not sure.

I saw another Kona Blue with the same wheels and the same recaros at West Chester Cars and Coffee a couple weeks ago!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have not seen another one ANYWHERE, not even the PB one that is usually parked at the mini storefront mall on 202 in Lahaska (must've changed jobs, or cars?).