Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

I saw a red FiST on 422E (by VF straight-away) last week. Maybe [MENTION=2513]rexdriver85[/MENTION] ?

I was a few cars back from a Magnetic FiST that was turning into the King of Prussia Mall. I honked as I passed in traffic. Anyone here by chance? First sighting for me in awhile.

Also someone at my work just picked up a Blue FoRS. He seemed to be having low-gear shifting issues traversing the parking lots. Maybe new to manual or is the trans on that thing difficult? Hope to be able to catch him one day to talk about the car.

If anyone sees a molten orange one around Lancaster to west Chester with a ecoboost badge and mountune plate it's me [ridinghorse]

I've seen a molten orange with tatted windows (loads of stickers) in and around the aramingo ave and butler st or wheatsheaf LN. [MENTION=332]jcr557[/MENTION] haven't seen your fiesta around!! Did you sell it?

OP
J
Thread Starter #69
I've seen a molten orange with tatted windows (loads of stickers) in and around the aramingo ave and butler st or wheatsheaf LN. [MENTION=332]jcr557[/MENTION] haven't seen your fiesta around!! Did you sell it?
No. I still have 2 Fists. One is in St. Louis, MO and one is my daily along with my other cars. I'm farther in the northeast around red lion and the blvd.

No. I still have 2 Fists. One is in St. Louis, MO and one is my daily along with my other cars. I'm farther in the northeast around red lion and the blvd.
I'm in that area usually just driving by!! Almost daily. Times vary! Do you know any good flat spots for 4th gear pulls???

I see a Kona Blue w/ Molten Orange Recaros heading West of Rt. 30 bypass everyday around 5:30 pm. Anyone on here?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wednesday 4/5, spotted a black FiST, with either silver or Rado wheels, driver was getting into car as I went past, in the parking lot of the Auto Zone on Street Road (132) in Warminster.

ANYONE on here?

I was a few cars back from a Magnetic FiST that was turning into the King of Prussia Mall. I honked as I passed in traffic. Anyone here by chance? First sighting for me in awhile.

Also someone at my work just picked up a Blue FoRS. He seemed to be having low-gear shifting issues traversing the parking lots. Maybe new to manual or is the trans on that thing difficult? Hope to be able to catch him one day to talk about the car.
That Magnetic might have been me, I'm over at KOP pretty often. The only Fist's I've seen in the immediate area so far have been a Kona on black stockers around N.Wayne/RT.30 and a Molten Orange out towards Malvern near the DMV.

That Magnetic might have been me, I'm over at KOP pretty often. The only Fist's I've seen in the immediate area so far have been a Kona on black stockers around N.Wayne/RT.30 and a Molten Orange out towards Malvern near the DMV.
The one in Malvern was probably me. I used to live in a house right next door to the shopping center that DMV is in, but since moved.

I work in Glen Mills, so I tool around on 202 quite a bit. There was a mention on page one, so that might have been me as well.

On a related note, I know there's a guy with a tuned performance blue that works at State Farm in Glen Mills that I see quite a bit. I may have seen him at the Sunoco in West Grove once or twice (maybe it's the same dude). And there's someone with a tuned oxford white that I've seen on 896 around New London a couple times. Not sure if either one of them are on here, but if you are, I wave every time lol.

Not one, but TWO this morning on my commute to work!

Saw an Oxford White as I was coming from Souderton area heading down Beck, as he pulled off from Allentown road... And then a second Molten Orange on Troxel road in Lansdale who was heading toward Allentown road! Even got a wave from him! [like] You couldn't have missed me, Bright Yellow fogs, hood vents, spoiler risers/extensions... Yeah I'm mildly ricey... [coolsmile]

Saw an Oxford White as I was coming from Souderton area heading down Beck, as he pulled off from Allentown road... And then a second Molten Orange on Troxel road in Lansdale who was heading toward Allentown road! Even got a wave from him! [like] You couldn't have missed me, Bright Yellow fogs, hood vents, spoiler risers/extensions... Yeah I'm mildly ricey... [coolsmile]
Wasn't me, though I'm pretty sure we spotted each other on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Did the MO one have silver Sparco Terras on it??

If so, that was (probably, unless there is another one exactly like that buzzing around the area, very unlikely!) James the sales manager/parts counterman at R/T Tuning in Montgomeryville.

Did the MO one have silver Sparco Terras on it??

If so, that was (probably, unless there is another one exactly like that buzzing around the area, very unlikely!) James the sales manager/parts counterman at R/T Tuning in Montgomeryville.
That's a good thought! I remember someone mentioning to me that someone from R/T Tuning purchased an MO Fiesta lately, but i didn't get a good look at the wheels... He did have window visors if that helps.