Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

My fist was there and yes the track is clear for Saturday as far as hooked on driving was told. Most of the guys bailed out for the driving impressions day due to the weather. Our NY, DE, MD and PA groups all bailed out on driving up.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Molten Orange headed south on 413, right on the border of Newtown, at ~ 6:15 PM on Friday 4/13/18.

I was headed north in a Magnetic.

Anyone on here?

Kona Blue ST parked at the Malvern Cars & Coffee (Wegman's) this morning. Anyone on the forums?

white fist, Saturday july 7th rt 100 Pottstown. sorry I didn't try to keep up with you, I was drunk, girlfriend was driving. next time [biggrin]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Black Fiesta ST, Giant supermarket parking lot, New Hope, on Friday 7/6, about 6:15 PM.

I am beginning to think that anyone who buys one of these, at least those located directly around here, is not enough of an 'enthusiast' to even be motivated to go onto a car site, and just bought it because it is the 'upgraded, sportier' version of a base econobox. :(

But, they do have to be able to drive a manual, which seems to be inherent to ONLY 'enthusiasts' nowadays. [dunno]

Black FiST turning right off Morris Rd down Valley Forge Rd (363) (near Lansdale) this morning at about 11.30. Accelerated briskly away!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Kona Blue with black factory wheels, heading NORTH on RT. 413 in Langhorne/Woodbourne, at the light at the intersection with Langhorne-Newtown Road @ 5:15 PM on Friday 8/3.

Anyone on here?

ive seen that one before as well. I live right down the road from there on longford.

I'm surprised I haven't seen you since you live in the area. I work at SEI and see a MO one back near Target/Lowes often. Your's is black, correct?

Today in parking lot of Key Bank in Skippack. Didn't recognize color - looked a very dark blue. Hood louvers and maybe rear spoiler extensions.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yesterday (Tuesday 8/21), white (and really dirty) FiST, outwardly was pure stock/100% factory, with black factory wheels in the parking lot of the Flemington, N.J. Wal Mart @ ~ 7:15 PM.

Anyone on here??

(Maybe this is a bit far from Philly, but don't know where else to ask/post in this forum.)

I saw a Green Envy roll through my neighborhood in King of Prussia this weekend. It sounded like it had exhaust work done.

It's been a long while since I've seen that color around.

I've seen a few lately. Mostly in West Chester, most recently a blue one on the West Chester Bypass at New St around 6 PM. The most notable one was a couple of weeks back on 202 NB @ 926 around 9 in the morning and we exchanged thumbs ups.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There was a white one with the 'retro' old style, black Pennsy plates parked in a residential driveway right on RT. 611 in Easton, as I was rolling south, taking the L-O-N-G way back from the Weatherly Hillclimb.

I know that there are a few on here from there, anyone??

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Shadow Black with ebony wheels, parked near the end spot, closest to the building entrance (either works there, or is a student, since it is ALWAYS there during the day) in the parking lot of the new Health Sciences Center of Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell, Pa.

Anyone on here?