Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Spotted Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
2 white FiSTs, one on Sunday 5/2, PM in downtown New Hope, Pa., heading east on 179 (Bridge Street) towards the bridge/Lambertville, the other on Monday 5/3, in Doylestown, Pa., late afternoon, on Main Street.

Yeah, almost certain neither are on here.

Last edited:

dhminer

2000 Post Club
2 white FiSTs, one on Sunday 5/2, PM in downtown New Hope, Pa., heading west on 179 (Bridge Street) towards the bridge/Lambertville, the other on Monday 5/3, in Doylestown, Pa., late afternoon, on Main Street.

Yeah, almost certain neither are on here.
One have gold turbomacs?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Actually spied two today in Doylestown/Warrington.

A silver one with silver factory wheels, on 611 going south, near the Rt. 132 (Street Road) intersection.

And a white one with bronze, 16x7 1.2s with BFG Comp 2 all seasons on them, Recaros, but otherwise appeared stock, parked in the (Almshouse Road side) lot of the Kohls on 611.

Anyone??

Last edited:

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Actually spied two today in Doylestown/Warrington.

A silver one with silver factory wheels, on 611 going south, near the Rt. 132 (Street Road) intersection.

And a white one with bronze, 16x7 1.2s with BFG Comp 2 all seasons on them, Recaros, but otherwise appeared stock, parked in the (Almshouse Road side) lot of the Kohls on 611.

Anyone??
Happen to notice if the white one had euro headlights? I met the owner at the detail shop I used and that is right in the area.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Happen to notice if the white one had euro headlights? I met the owner at the detail shop I used and that is right in the area.
No, I did not pay attention to that, looked at the exhaust, brakes, etc.

They had some ill-fitting cloth/canvas-looking seat covers though, some strange thing hanging from the inside rear view mirror, and a factory shift knob.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Very clean, white (could not tell if it was the Platinum or the Oxford) FiST with silver/grey/(anthracite??) Terras on it, parked at Melson's Service Center in New Hope on Bridge Street (RT179), on Monday 10/5/21 at around 5:30 PM.

Anyone??

BUMP!

I’m in the general Philly area (live in Broomall but travel on 95 to Betsy Ross bridge into NJ for work) and am wanting other FiST owners to chill and cruise with. Saw one fist but it was all stock and he didn’t seem to be phased by me also having a FiST.. clearly not an enthusiast like myself!

Attachments

BUMP!

I’m in the general Philly area (live in Broomall but travel on 95 to Betsy Ross bridge into NJ for work) and am wanting other FiST owners to chill and cruise with. Saw one fist but it was all stock and he didn’t seem to be phased by me also having a FiST.. clearly not an enthusiast like myself!
I am in Eagleview, PA five mins from Exton.

I'll give you a beep or thumbs up if I see you. I cut through Broomall occasionally to jump on 476 or get to points along Providence Rd.

Nice roads, not far away and I'd meet up, share some coffee/convo and a drive if ya get a few folks interested.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
@Pdubs369; Like stated in another thread, there was a meetup in Oaks, at Lower Perkiomen Valley Park, but that seems to have gone away totally (the meet, not the park [wink]) [:(]

I was down near your neck of the woods for a concert in Ardmore the Friday before last.

Last edited:
I am in Eagleview, PA five mins from Exton.

I'll give you a beep or thumbs up if I see you. I cut through Broomall occasionally to jump on 476 or get to points along Providence Rd.

Nice roads, not far away and I'd meet up, share some coffee/convo and a drive if ya get a few folks interested.
I live south of lancaster, but I'm down

BUMP!

Sweet! Originally from Delco but am in Bucks County/Yardley area now, would be down for a cruise/meet up!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Not really that close to Philly (don't know where else to post this?), but today, Kona Blue, parked in a house driveway on Harrison Street in Princeton, N.J.

Anyone??

bump

live in Philly but work and putz around South Jersey. ran into another Fiesta by a Wawa in Haddonfield, NJ a couple weeks back and he was pretty stoked to see another ST on the road. I was bone stock until last weekend but plan to be A LOT more active on this forum going forward as I putting pretty serious bracing and mounts on my car in the next few weeks in advance of my adapt-X or dizzy tune (still can't decide which one as dizzy is WAY more active in the tuning crowd but monstertuned just seems like the better long term route given their tuning approach)

bump

live in Philly but work and putz around South Jersey. ran into another Fiesta by a Wawa in Haddonfield, NJ a couple weeks back and he was pretty stoked to see another ST on the road. I was bone stock until last weekend but plan to be A LOT more active on this forum going forward as I putting pretty serious bracing and mounts on my car in the next few weeks in advance of my adapt-X or dizzy tune (still can't decide which one as dizzy is WAY more active in the tuning crowd but monstertuned just seems like the better long term route given their tuning approach)
They're both solid, they feel different though. The AdaptX tune has pretty interesting throttle scaling? (Likely not the right term here) that makes fully depressing the accelerator feel like a noticeably different increment in acceleration. Really fun, but I actually dig the faux responsiveness you get on everyone elses tunes where things are scaling up a little faster, less linearly, etc. I've settled into my AdaptX when not running ethanol and Dizzy E30 + low pops intensity when running mixed fueling. Fun personalities to swap between honestly. Starting with bracing and better mounts sounds like a perfect way to go.

Grey ST with black OEM wheels and (i think) a vinyl decal stripe running down the middle spotted on 676 the other day. bumper to bumper so no chance for WOT hooning, lol

not philly, but eh same state :LOL:

spotted in Mount Joy/ E-town area (idk the area well, off of 283 at wendy's). White FiST with aftermarket LED's, wheels, exhaust, and a little cobb decal. Anyone on here?
IMG_5025.JPEG