Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: ATP gtx2860 kit, pumaspeed header, ATP off-road down pipe

Trader history for 1azst (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: Used (7000ish miles) ATP gtx2860 kit, oil/coolant lines, off-road down pipe, pumaspeed quickspool header, new one step colder spark plugs from tune+, new exh mani and oil drain gaskets. $2400obo. I have a DHM kit coming, my crappy fuel and high elevation didn't work out. Pm or email: troutworship@Hotmail.com or text 623-241-3216.[loveboost]

Attachments

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I feel for you buddy, I am changing from an EFR to DHM 2560R right now as it did not like the elevation, etc......

Great price on this setup, sure you will find a buyer soon:)

Rick

OP
Thread Starter #3
Hopefully the dhm 2560 will work better up here. Maybe I should just move lol.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
You will be much happier I am sure:)

I was in Utah at 5200 ft with the first Cyborg, then the EFR, the EFR was better at lower altitude but still to much lag for my taste, made quite a bit more power on the top end. I am heading back to Carson City in a couple of months or so, will have the DHM 2560 on soon and tuned at low altitude the adjusted if need be at high altitude, I expect great things from it:)

OP
Thread Starter #6
I can go $1900 for just the turbo kit. The header drops spool 300 rpm though.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Awesome awesome seller !!!
Maybe you could offer a AP3 swap with the deal if the years are the same so you could include the tunes you have for it... Just an idea.

OP
Thread Starter #9
ATP sells this for $2300 I believe. If you can find it for less ,I'll reduce the price by the difference.

TempeST

[wiggle]Just to cover all bases and help with the no scamming until rules are in place. I just purchased the PumaSpeed Manifold. Thanks 1azst for the great communication. I'll leave feedback as soon as I get it.[wrenchin]

OP
Thread Starter #13
As mentioned, the puma header is SOLD. Im changing the price on the turbo kit to $1700, and $150 for the down pipe.

OP
Thread Starter #15
Gtx2860, manifold adapter, hot pipe, oil and coolant lines, compressor in/out elbows, clamps, new oil drain gasket, new 1 step colder spark plugs, intake adapters. I think that's all of it.

OP
Thread Starter #17
Yep, gtx billet wheel. I used to have the GT, but it was super loud. Turned out it had a bent compressor fin.

Status
Not open for further replies.