Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Easter Sale - Boomba Racing

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Easter Time is upon us!

We are running 10% STORE WIDE off of anything Boomba Branded. This means EVERYTHING; including already-discounted items such as shifter combos, intake manifold and throttle body intake spacer combos, and more! Act fast because this sale will only be around for one week!

Coupon code: EGGHUNT

STARTING TODAY (3/21/16) THROUGH MONDAY (03/28/16)

Website

If you have any questions; feel free to ask!

Furthermore; if you want to have any Boomba Parts installed and are local, please give us a call [630-694-0404], send us an email [info@boombaracing.com], or shoot us a PM here! Now is the time to get your Boomba parts installed at a price you cannot miss!

J2FoRS

Can I have a beanie? They are basically like an egg shape. Eggs = easter. Easter=Boomba. Boomba=Beanie. Beanie=Egg shape. Eggshape = Beanie on my head.

The math is solid.

That feeling you get when you buy something and find out 5 days later its on sale. Oh well that blow off valve adapter sounds great, and I got free stickers!!

Just ordered shifter base bushings and a white shifter w/red accent. Addicted to mods. [woot] Thanks Boomba

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Hey Boomba, I recently came across your license plate bolt washers and in the picture you show a black bolt. Do you sell these bolts and if not can you tell me where I can find them?
Those are the OEM bolts that the vehicle should come with directly from Ford.