Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What STATE do you live in?

What US State do you live in?

• Total voters
Charlotte NC too. I've seen a gray one up off Gilead road a few times now. Not sure if they are a member here. Looked stock minus a wing riser

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Where in Charlotte? I'm over by Park Rd shopping center /Southpark area. Black tux as well.
I was just in that area yesterday. We were sponsoring the Tree Climbing competition at Freedom Park.

I'm down in Ballantyne by Rea Rd.

SW Florida. Nothing here but straight and flat roads full of senior citizens
Another ST driver from Naples reporting in and Fidy is right! Tons of real old people here that seem to don't know where they are going. Although I shouldn't talk, I am turning 46 in September so I am almost there.

Just picked up my Kona Blue 2016 a couple days ago. I never see any Fists around where I live King of Prussia, PA. Then today while cleaning my car another Kona Blue drives through the neighborhood! Anyone on here?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Last week there was a white one with mud flaps parked in the lot one section up from where I live/park, in my development.

It was there for a few days and then gone, but sadly, I never caught up with the owner.

They must have been visiting.

The only other one I've seen in my area is a Performance Blue one which was parked at the local Giant Food store.

With only 5 voting in Alabama (which means less than 50 guessing) it is no wonder I haven't seen one on the road.

So, the 14 other people in NY does not live in NYC right? I spotted about 4 or 5 ST but no one ever replied to the spotted thread I made.