Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My cheap mudflaps

I wanted some nice mudflaps for the fiesta but refuse to pay a fortune for them. They are just plastic so I went with the cheapest set I could find on amazon. Total cost is $20 for the mud flaps, $10 for the hardware. I had to pick up some push pins for the front since ford is stupid and doesn't use the same push pin on the front fender liner on the passenger side.

http://smile.amazon.com/RoadSport-4...&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

The rear bumper curves in slightly so the rears appear crooked but are in fact straight. The angle of the photo throws it off.

AzNightmare

Sorry, but did you rip off the "Fiesta" logo and mount it back on slanted??

I can't stop looking at that even though the purpose of this thread was about your mud flaps....

(btw, the mud flaps look good.)

Man was debating the mudflaps but that looks really nice. Was reluctant as I thought they only belonged on my Impreza. Functional too.

I did the same thing on my '15GT, since last year there were really no options for the S550. Nothing wrong with a bit of creativity so long as you take your time to line them up and use good hardware to attach them. That said, I am not regretting spending the cash on Rally Armor for the FiST, the hardware and quality are amazing and have been very comforting to have up here in Pittsburgh since I moved up for work this winter.

The Mustang flaps, which are the cheap smallest universal ones from any auto parts store:

OP
Thread Starter #6
Sorry, but did you rip off the "Fiesta" logo and mount it back on slanted??

I can't stop looking at that even though the purpose of this thread was about your mud flaps....

(btw, the mud flaps look good.)
Never touched the badges. I bought the car used so maybe the previous owner did it. It's a 2013 car and I've seen pictures of the badges being crooked on the older models so maybe ford screwed it up.

AzNightmare

I did the same thing on my '15GT, since last year there were really no options for the S550. Nothing wrong with a bit of creativity so long as you take your time to line them up and use good hardware to attach them. That said, I am not regretting spending the cash on Rally Armor for the FiST, the hardware and quality are amazing and have been very comforting to have up here in Pittsburgh since I moved up for work this winter.

The Mustang flaps, which are the cheap smallest universal ones from any auto parts store:
Are those effective being that size?
I might think of doing some custom mud flaps, cause I don't want water/dirt splatter on my car after I detail it.
I find the Rally Armor ones too big for my liking and I don't have the money to spend on them. But I'm worried if the mud flaps are any smaller, they might not be effective.