Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

FistSt215

This is still hard to beat and priced very well. Wanna wait for the charge pipes to come out and make a decision then . Just want the bigger core than Cobb mtc. I know DHM +crash bar is out of my price range . I do like the JLine but have a feeling I might have trouble with it . DHM factory price good and looks bigger but who knows .

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Measurements as stated are that Depo Racing is 0.25" longer than the Cobb unit - for what that's worth. Number of tubes seems to be the same too.

As long the cooling holds up to the Cobb's performance then I think this is the front runner for best economical intercooler upgrade.

Measurements as stated are that Depo Racing is 0.25" longer than the Cobb unit - for what that's worth. Number of tubes seems to be the same too.

As long the cooling holds up to the Cobb's performance then I think this is the front runner for best economical intercooler upgrade.
Yup...this thing looks identical to my MTC as far as I can tell. If that's the case, this is the best bargain on the market.

Awesome job DEPO! I have been trying to push you downpipe to all my friends, I know 2 bought them. They will be happy to hear about the intercooler option as well!

Next up, a true 3in TBE exhaust system. All you would need to do is use a 3in flange on your current downpipe, and then the same flange and 3in pipe on the end of the muffler, the MBRP style muffler is directly behind the downpipe. You can retrofit the mbrp muffler with a new pipe/flange on the downpipe side and be done. Juuuuust saaayin......[burnout]

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #31
I sold a few, just put it up for sale Saturday. Read Focus sT.org came core, different size and shape, I sell a lot on there.

J2FoRS

I sold a few, just put it up for sale Saturday. Read Focus sT.org came core, different size and shape, I sell a lot on there.
Will check it out. I'm just waiting to hear back on how much powder coating locally would be before I decide. Really want that stealth black finish.

Do you have an install guide for it? does it require any modification or drilling on the car or is it a direct fit?

J2FoRS

What's all included for the mounting hardware? What kind of clamps etc. Doesn't list on the website.

Also how far out are you from Charge Pipes?

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #36
direct fit, once you remove the front bumper section its easy peasy, no name I dont have time for that, plus i'm not into fancy show stuff, performance only. Pipes are 3 weeks out.

rexdriver85

[MENTION=4308]Depo Racing[/MENTION]

When you sell out of this batch how long will it be until another batch is ready?

Ford Community Posts