Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

FistSt215

Just ordered the IC!! Along with catless dp!! Couldn't wait anymore . The mod bug was hitting me since last spring . Wanted to wait for the hard pipe kit but didn't want to miss out on the first 30 batch of IC. I wait for hard pipe before the IC gets installed

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #62
smart man, you snooze you lose, I cant keep Focus intercoolers in stock more then 2 weeks ,

Just ordered the FMIC (and an AP from Mountune). I'll post some pics when I get it installed so everyone can see. I can't describe how excited I am to go from stock to stage 2 overnight!!

Subscribed

Really interested in hearing how people like this product, particularly the ease of install/need to mod pipes or cut bumper.

Hopefully someone will post their experience before the Mishi FMIC pre sale ends, as I'm contemplating both these products.

FistSt215

Just ordered the FMIC (and an AP from Mountune). I'll post some pics when I get it installed so everyone can see. I can't describe how excited I am to go from stock to stage 2 overnight!!
Jeez I've been stage 1 and intake for year and half hahaha . I am gonna go stage 3 pretty soon . Still need a rmm for a full stage 3

FistSt215

Subscribed

Really interested in hearing how people like this product, particularly the ease of install/need to mod pipes or cut bumper.

Hopefully someone will post their experience before the Mishi FMIC pre sale ends, as I'm contemplating both these products.
From what Depo is saying it should be a direct fit. If and when I do mine . I'm gonna open up the grill possibly taking the whole horizontal and vertical brackets off. I'm gonna order the Depo hard pipes when they're ready so possibly won't be installed till next month.

FistSt215

Just curious how long will the IC and dp will be shipped . I ordered on Tuesday afternoon. I'm no hurry by any means just want to know that's all. Has anybody gotten one yet and installed ?

What I meant to say is should I replace the pipes? I know it bolts up to the stock pipes but wondering if there is a significant reason to replace. Thx

FistSt215

What I meant to say is should I replace the pipes? I know it bolts up to the stock pipes but wondering if there is a significant reason to replace. Thx
No power again from what I understand . Some members suggest the hot side of any change . I'm gonna order the Depo pipes as soon as their released .

Just curious how long will the IC and dp will be shipped . I ordered on Tuesday afternoon. I'm no hurry by any means just want to know that's all. Has anybody gotten one yet and installed ?

Hopefully soon, it says in stock on the website.