Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
[rant]
Just curious how long will the IC and dp will be shipped . I ordered on Tuesday afternoon. I'm no hurry by any means just want to know that's all. Has anybody gotten one yet and installed ?
Yea just a little curious I'm pretty sure there a few people order ahead of me .
Say what??? You haven't received any confirmation of is being shipped or a tracking number?? Btw I just ordered mine this morning and few hours have gone by and no shipping confirmation or tracing number... I hope we don't get fucked around like 2j

FistSt215

[rant]

Say what??? You haven't received any confirmation of is being shipped or a tracking number?? Btw I just ordered mine this morning and few hours have gone by and no shipping confirmation or tracing number... I hope we don't get fucked around like 2j

No I haven't gotten a tracking number or any confirmation it's shipped. The only thing I got was the day I order . It was a email on what I order and being process. I really hope not . Depo is big in focus , Hyundai and evo platform . Plus a lot people order down pipes like yourself . He could be busy and I understand . I give it till Monday and if I don't get anything then I will be worry lol.

I ordered mine yesterday and got a tracking number today. The FedEx link says "label created" and the anticipated ship date is today. I'm guessing he's just busy, but I'll post in here again once the tracking updates.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #85
Any ordered before Thursday evening have shipped, tracking is sent to paypal. Anything ordered after that will ship next business day Monday, they are in stock, I have many orders to handle, thanks.

FistSt215

Any ordered before last evening have shipped, tracking is sent to paypal. Anything ordered after that will ship next business day Monday, they are in stock, I have many orders to handle, thanks.

Thanks for clarifying . I'm use to being sent through Email. I log on and it will be here next wed woot woot !!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I don't mind it being shipped Monday if that's how it goes!

If anyone has one of these coolers on hand, would love to see the quality and cooler. I don't doubt that it will be on par with what's on the market now. Just eager to see

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #89
Paypal stopped emailing the buyer I think, I will start using fedex to send tracking

FistSt215

Mine was shipped wed and will be here next wed. I won't be installing it yet because I'm waiting for the charge pipes to be release .

Yea, I got an email last night saying FedEx got the shipping label info on Friday at 4pm, but it hasn't updated to show if it went Friday. Hopefully I get if before next weekend so I can put it on.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #93
All items will be shipped Monday 1-3 pm pac time when fedex picks them up and scans them in and then you will see it when you check the tracking

All items will be shipped Monday 1-3 pm pac time when fedex picks them up and scans them in and then you will see it when you check the tracking
Yep, says it was picked up today and should be delivered wed by end of day! Should have it installed this weekend!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
After the nightmare with the 2J, I am super stocked about this one! Will put it on the same day if I can! If it truly is a plug and play item:)

FistSt215

Mine well be here tomorrow but won't be installing it till the charge pipes come out . It's in MD right now

kmart914

Both the intercooler and the DP came in today for me, and I gotta say they look pretty damn good! I got an MBRP exhaust at the same time and these make that exhaust look like crap quality.

I won't be able to get it on for a couple weeks, but if its as plug and play as I am hearing then this is going to be well worth it!

J2FoRS

Both the intercooler and the DP came in today for me, and I gotta say they look pretty damn good! I got an MBRP exhaust at the same time and these make that exhaust look like crap quality.

I won't be able to get it on for a couple weeks, but if its as plug and play as I am hearing then this is going to be well worth it!
Pics?

You guys are killing me! I just placed my order. I promised myself I would hold off on any new parts for a while but I couldn't pass this up! The price is too good!