Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW: MeisterR Coilovers for Fiesta ST, $995 Delivered

Trader history for MeisterR (0)

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #81
Can they be ordered with different spring rates?
For the moment, we will keep the springs rate the same as our damper are valved pretty specific for those springs rate.
If someone have specific need, let me know and we can sort something out.

[MENTION=4680]MeisterR[/MENTION] any ideas when they'll be back in stock?
I will let everyone know shortly, they are in production and I just want to confirm a date before i make any promises. :)

Jerrick

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #83
Are the GT1's in stock or special order only?
It is a custom build, so special order only.
The good thing also is because the GT1 is a custom build, we can make adjustments base on customer requirement.

The GT1 are design to be a good fast road / track day setup, but we can move the goal post if a more specific setup is required.

Jerrick

airjor13

2000 Post Club
For the moment, we will keep the springs rate the same as our damper are valved pretty specific for those springs rate.
If someone have specific need, let me know and we can sort something out.

I will let everyone know shortly, they are in production and I just want to confirm a date before i make any promises. :)

Jerrick
Looking forward to ordering them once they are back in stock!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
So, I've been driving on these for about 2 weeks now. Went in to re-tighten things and so on. Adjusted my dampers to -8F, -10R, and I REALLY love this setting. It feels like OEM stiffness, but better and smoother. So without much ado...

The good:
? More Road Feel in the steering wheel
? No bumpsteer experienced
? No choppiness
? Smoother/better ride than OEM

The bad:
? Have to lift the car to adjust rear damper setting (meh)

Honestly, I'm a little afraid to push the car on public roads. I believe with my suspension mods that the cars capabilities now far exceed my own.

Scent from Glade Air Freshener

airjor13

2000 Post Club
It is a custom build, so special order only.
The good thing also is because the GT1 is a custom build, we can make adjustments base on customer requirement.

The GT1 are design to be a good fast road / track day setup, but we can move the goal post if a more specific setup is required.

Jerrick
Jerrick, any ETA on when these guys will be back in stock?

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #90
Sorry for the late reply everyone.
Let me give everyone an update.

As far as coilovers go, we are looking at arrival around August time, so we should have it back in stock about 6 weeks or so.
If anyone else want a set of coilovers in a hurry, I can send it out from our UK stock, the only additional charge will be the air shipping cost to where you are.

So if you want the coilovers fast, drop me a PM and I'll sort you out.

Jerrick

So, I've been driving on these for about 2 weeks now. Went in to re-tighten things and so on. Adjusted my dampers to -8F, -10R, and I REALLY love this setting. It feels like OEM stiffness, but better and smoother. So without much ado...

The good:
? More Road Feel in the steering wheel
? No bumpsteer experienced
? No choppiness
? Smoother/better ride than OEM

The bad:
? Have to lift the car to adjust rear damper setting (meh)

Honestly, I'm a little afraid to push the car on public roads. I believe with my suspension mods that the cars capabilities now far exceed my own.

Still happy with this setup? I think coils are my next purchase (for now I'm happy with power levels). I want it to be as sharp as the stock suspension, but would like to remove the harness of the stock setup.

Thanks.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Still happy with this setup? I think coils are my next purchase (for now I'm happy with power levels). I want it to be as sharp as the stock suspension, but would like to remove the harness of the stock setup.

Thanks.
Last time I drove the car I was very happy with it. They provided stable braking at 161mph and 150mph in crosswinds, so they're an excellent choice, IMO. Much better than stock which can be sketchy at high speed and jarring at low speed. My car is with DHM now, and even he is thoroughly impressed with them... I actually think he is a little jealous.

[MENTION=4680]MeisterR[/MENTION]

If I were to order these, could they preset to a particular ride height? I really don't want them much lower than factory, maybe .5" at most but everything I've read so far says they handle as well as the factory setup (maybe better) but they aren't nearly as harsh. I don't want a huge drop, just better ride quality.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
[MENTION=4680]MeisterR[/MENTION]

If I were to order these, could they preset to a particular ride height? I really don't want them much lower than factory, maybe .5" at most but everything I've read so far says they handle as well as the factory setup (maybe better) but they aren't nearly as harsh. I don't want a huge drop, just better ride quality.
On one of the Meister R threads I've got a whole bunch of info that will help set up for a very little drop.

On one of the Meister R threads I've got a whole bunch of info that will help set up for a very little drop.

I found it. I was hoping it would be possible to have them shipped that way since I don't trust myself to take accurate measurements before installing them.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Can anyone attest to longevity of the shock absorbers? I'm weary of the cheaper coils like D2 Racing, Megan Racing and KSport that only seem to last a few thousand miles before being completely blow.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've driven about 2500 miles on them and they're still great.
[MENTION=2460]parapraxis24[/MENTION] Here's the ride height day after I installed them. Right outta the box with zero adjustment to the collars.

I've driven about 2500 miles on them and they're still great.
[MENTION=2460]parapraxis24[/MENTION] Here's the ride height day after I installed them. Right outta the box with zero adjustment to the collars.

Damn that looks good. Have they settled much since then?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ya know I knew you were gonna ask that and forgot to snap another pic. I'll get a pic tonight after I wash her. But they haven't settled much at all, if any. Quality springs rarely do.