Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW: MeisterR Coilovers for Fiesta ST, $995 Delivered

Trader history for MeisterR (0)

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #121
As soon as goods arrives, we will get it straight out.
They are due in mid September.

Jerrick

SFP

That's simple....i just went out and got a fun job. A job where all the money you make goes to your Toys and speed addictions.
Well here's the thing I have a job that most of my money is spent on whatever I feel like....including $6k more for go fast parts going into this little guy. 400hp here I come but the meat wagon ride has gotta go soon :) OVERTIME IT IS!

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #126
Stock just arrived, it is being send out now. :)
You kit is a little slower as it is going to an APO box, so it have to go through US Post Office.

We will get to it ASAP, but it won't be long now.

Jerrick

Stock just arrived, it is being send out now. :)
You kit is a little slower as it is going to an APO box, so it have to go through US Post Office.

We will get to it ASAP, but it won't be long now.

Jerrick
Haha awesome. I was just joking around...bored at work. But this is great news!

Got my coils in from UPS today, and I'll likely have them installed on Saturday.

Question to [MENTION=4680]MeisterR[/MENTION] The height is preset for about a modest drop, correct? Just going off other's pictures after install, and I want to make sure that it's ok if I don't touch them. Meaning, from the pictures, the drop looks perfect so I shouldn't have to adjust anything in that regard, correct?

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #130
Got my coils in from UPS today, and I'll likely have them installed on Saturday.

Question to [MENTION=4680]MeisterR[/MENTION] The height is preset for about a modest drop, correct? Just going off other's pictures after install, and I want to make sure that it's ok if I don't touch them. Meaning, from the pictures, the drop looks perfect so I shouldn't have to adjust anything in that regard, correct?
Yep, pretty much bolt it on and it should be a modest and even drop.
You may need to do some fine adjustable to suit your personal preference, but generally it is pretty good out of the box.
You really won't know until the car is on the ground, but that is why we have adjustment build in.

Do remember that springs will settle in over the course of a few weeks.
So if you are going to make some adjustment, I suggest give it a few weeks first.

Jerrick

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #131
Just had a good weekend at the local SCCA event so I'll just post up what happened with MeisterR recently.

USA - Lucio SCCA Houston STR Class
Upgrading from the MeisterR ZetaCRD coilovers to MeisterR GT1 over the last 4 round put him back in the lead for the STR championship going into the final 2 rounds in November.
He also put in the FASTEST lap time of the day with one of the largest turnout ever (Over 190 cars).

Portugal - Himitsu Auto
Changing suspension from Koni dampers with Eibach Springs to MeisterR ZetaCRD+ coilovers (off the shelf units).
Knocked 5 seconds off his personal best lap time (2:12 > 2:07)

UK - Time Attack UK FWD Club Class
After being out for most of the year, this is the first event this year done by the car after the MeisterR GT1 suspension, revised aero, and a few other upgrade.
Being the previous lap record holder at 1:27.665, he knock 8 seconds off that lap time with a 1:19.260

Just some recent result from MeisterR. [thumb]

Jerrick

Siestarider

Those are crazy results Jerrick. I have a good baseline at Sebring and PBIR, it would be great to see how much time I can save with the GT1's that came in today. But my C39 will also be in this week. Oh well, an abundance of mods is what it is. Fun regardless of which parts share the credit.

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #133
Those are crazy results Jerrick. I have a good baseline at Sebring and PBIR, it would be great to see how much time I can save with the GT1's that came in today. But my C39 will also be in this week. Oh well, an abundance of mods is what it is. Fun regardless of which parts share the credit.
Let us know how it goes.
We slightly over valved the damper as per request, so you have option to go up the springs rate if you need to.
Generally it should be okay, but let us know if you got any questions.

Jerrick

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I forgot now, are the GT1s the separately adjustable (individual compression and damping controls), reservoir deals, or just the highest level of your 'all in one' adjustable dampers?? [dunno]

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #135
I forgot now, are the GT1s the separately adjustable (individual compression and damping controls), reservoir deals, or just the highest level of your 'all in one' adjustable dampers?? [dunno]
The GT1 is our all singing and dancing custom build "1-way" damper.
We will look at providing custom build "3-way" adjustable damper in the future, which probably will be call the GT3.

Jerrick

SFP

[MENTION=4680]MeisterR[/MENTION] you guys really need these listed for sale on Amazon so I can use my store credit [emoji6]

OP
MeisterR

MeisterR

Vendor
Thread Starter #137
[MENTION=4680]MeisterR[/MENTION] you guys really need these listed for sale on Amazon so I can use my store credit [emoji6]
Don't think we are able to sell on Amazon yet.
I haven't even look but I know their "commission" are crazy.

Just to note coilovers are in stock now, so anyone interested will get them straight away.

Jerrick