Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Slow website - continues

This site, relative to all the others I use is always slow... Clicks take 5+ seconds to respond. This has been going on for months, nothing new.

Just wondering why this is not being addressed.

Does not matter if using PC or tapatalk, this site is always slow to respond to any input.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Yep same here. It really turns me away from coming to site as often as I'd like.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yup we are aware of it, our hosting contract expires in June and that's when we plan on moving it to a better place. Part of the growing pains.

haste

1000 Post Club
I just open up links in new tabs and continue looking at the one I'm on. By the time I am done reading the current tab, the other tab has already loaded. :p

Bluedrank

What type of hosting are you moving to? I'm a full stack developer, so I'm just curious to hear what type of setup you currently use and what the plan is moving forward.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
What type of hosting are you moving to? I'm a full stack developer, so I'm just curious to hear what type of setup you currently use and what the plan is moving forward.
Right now we're on a shared server, but will move to a dedicated server.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am still having this problem.
Are we on the new server now?
I have even increased my internet speed from my ISP and this site is still slow.

Dave

Slow as balls for me too, at work, home and phone (cellular)

fST

That's weird. The only thing that's always slow for me is when I (rarely) click on "Forum" at the top of the site next to "Latest News".

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
It's also very slow for me, noticeably slower than any other site I go to. This is despite having quite a fast internet connection, 120 MB.