Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Exhaust Pre-Sale

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

mishimoto1

Our Fiesta ST Exhaust pre-sale is now live!

Check out the details below and let me know if you have any specific questions!

Pre-Sale Link

Sale Price:

• Non-Resonated Exhaust with Polished Tips $594.95
  • Non-Resonated Exhaust with Black Tips $629.95
  • Non-Resonated Exhaust with Burnt Tips $664.95
  • Resonated Exhaust with Polished Tips $664.95
  • Resonated Exhaust with Black Tips $694.95
  • Resonated Exhaust with Burnt Tips $729.95

MSRP:

• Non-Resonated Exhaust with Polished Tips $720.00
  • Non-Resonated Exhaust with Black Tips $760.00
  • Non-Resonated Exhaust with Burnt Tips $800.00
  • Resonated Exhaust with Polished Tips $800.00
  • Resonated Exhaust with Black Tips $840.00
  • Resonated Exhaust with Burnt Tips $880.00

Estimated Ship Date / Pre-Sale Expiration: August

Includes:
(1) Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe w/ 2-Bolt Flange (w/ optional resonator)
(1) Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe to Rear Muffler Section
(1) Stainless Steel Rear Muffler Section
(1) 3", Dual Offset Tips with Polished, Black, or Burnt Finish
(3) 2.5" Offset Exhaust-Band Clamps
(1) 2-Bolt Flange Gasket
Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty

Pre-Sale Link

Let us know if you have any questions about our Exhaust options!

Thanks!
-Sara

Can you supply hp and torque gains from this exhaust system vs stock? It would also be nice to have a video to hear the exhaust system. Most other aftermarket companies make a 3" exhaust, is 2.5" sufficient? I have a 1J racing exhaust with 2 resonators on my FiST, it's 3". It flows great but is way too loud, I hate it. I have other Mishimoto stuff on my car, and it's all great stuff. I'm running a Garret GTX2860R turbo at 25 psi, if 2.5" is enough I'll take one.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #3
Can you supply hp and torque gains from this exhaust system vs stock? It would also be nice to have a video to hear the exhaust system. Most other aftermarket companies make a 3" exhaust, is 2.5" sufficient? I have a 1J racing exhaust with 2 resonators on my FiST, it's 3". It flows great but is way too loud, I hate it. I have other Mishimoto stuff on my car, and it's all great stuff. I'm running a Garret GTX2860R turbo at 25 psi, if 2.5" is enough I'll take one.
Great questions! There were no HP gains vs the stock system. We have not been able to test our exhaust with any upgraded turbo Fiestas, however we have found that in general 2.5" is more then enough for most cars in this class. You have the choice of a resonated or non-resonated mid-pipe for this exhaust for sound preferences. Our sound clips are posted below, or you can check out our full R&D thread HERE for more in depth info.

Teaser Rev Video

On-road Testing Video

-Sara

Zissou

I know it's not listed but does purchasing this exhaust include

1) Upgraded exhaust hangers? The stock ones let the exhaust move way too much. Cobb sells an upgrade many here use.
2) Mishimoto vinyl sticker? A small one would be great.

btw I see this thread was restarted, correct me if I'm wrong but for anyone viewing those clips they are both of a non-resonated exhaust.

Are there any clips of the resonated?

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #5
I know it's not listed but does purchasing this exhaust include

1) Upgraded exhaust hangers? The stock ones let the exhaust move way too much. Cobb sells an upgrade many here use.
2) Mishimoto vinyl sticker? A small one would be great.

btw I see this thread was restarted, correct me if I'm wrong but for anyone viewing those clips they are both of a non-resonated exhaust.

Are there any clips of the resonated?
Hi There!

This is just a pre-sale thread, our R&D thread is alive and well and you can check it out HERE for more information. For this kit, the stock rubber exhaust hangars will be utilized. We don't normally include a sticker with our pre-sales, however after you order feel free to shoot me a PM and we would be happy to include one with your order. At this time we only have clips of the non-resonated prototype exhaust. When our samples arrive I will do my best to grab some clips of our resonated version to share with the forums!

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #6
Update!

Tips are in! Check out a shot of our Polished, Black, and Burnt options and let us know what you think.

All tip options will have the small M logo on the side as pictured in our brunt tip option above.

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #9
Update!

Based on your feedback, we decided to take our Fiesta ST out for a spin with our resonated exhaust and our downpipe so you all could compare the sound to our previous video of our non-resonated exhaust. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Resonated with Mishimoto Downpipe:

[video=youtube;d7sdQnRnpG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7sdQnRnpG8[/video]

Non-Resonated with stock Downpipe:

[video=youtube;2vD1ka7abdg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vD1ka7abdg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

-Sara

So what's the ETA on shipping the exhausts out? I saw that it was supposed to be 07/05 but have yet to hear anything.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #11
So what's the ETA on shipping the exhausts out? I saw that it was supposed to be 07/05 but have yet to hear anything.
Apologies for the delayed response! We have encountered some delays with the color on the black tips. We want to ensure that we provide the most quality product to you all, which is taking some more time than anticipated. We are working on updating the ship date ASAP, but at this point it will be a few more weeks until the Fiesta exhausts are in stock. I am working on a more concrete date for you and will keep everyone updated as I receive more information.

-Sara

Apologies for the delayed response! We have encountered some delays with the color on the black tips. We want to ensure that we provide the most quality product to you all, which is taking some more time than anticipated. We are working on updating the ship date ASAP, but at this point it will be a few more weeks until the Fiesta exhausts are in stock. I am working on a more concrete date for you and will keep everyone updated as I receive more information.

-Sara
Noooo!!!! That's alright by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #13
Update!

The pre-sale is coming to a close in the next few days, so if you haven't had a chance to take advantage of pre-sale pricing place your orders ASAP!

The good news is that orders will begin shipping at the end of this week!

Thanks for your patience!
-Sara

Update!

The pre-sale is coming to a close in the next few days, so if you haven't had a chance to take advantage of pre-sale pricing place your orders ASAP!

The good news is that orders will begin shipping at the end of this week!

Thanks for your patience!
-Sara
Glad to hear Sara, I have been patiently waiting for 2 months now lol.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #15
Glad to hear Sara, I have been patiently waiting for 2 months now lol.

Thanks for your patience! It took slightly longer to perfect the new tip color options than anticipated, not to worry they are looking amazing!

-Sara

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Will the black tips ever be available separately (without a complete system), and are they powder coated, or some sort of "Jet Hot" type of heat resistant coating?

Where is this system actually made?

Happy to announce my exhaust arrived today. I would like to give some packaging feedback. Both ends were ripped open, staple side and on the corner. All contents appear to be there.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #18
Will the black tips ever be available separately (without a complete system), and are they powder coated, or some sort of "Jet Hot" type of heat resistant coating?

Where is this system actually made?
The black tips are powder coated, and although they are not listed separately from this kit, customer service may be able to get you a price on the tips. You can reach them at 302-762-4501 9am to 5pm EST.

The system was designed and tested in our facility in Delaware, and manufactured and inspected in China.

If you need any additional assistance feel free to shoot me a PM and I would be happy to help!

Happy to announce my exhaust arrived today. I would like to give some packaging feedback. Both ends were ripped open, staple side and on the corner. All contents appear to be there.

Apologies that your kit arrived in damaged packaging! I will forward this feedback to our warehouse team. If any components arrived damaged you are covered under the lifetime warranty. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything else.

-Sara

Anyone have a production model installed yet? I'd love to hear some neutral opinions, sound clips, etc. An exhaust is on the list of toys I'm buying next week, but am a little gun shy about only having a prototype as a reference.

Anyone have a production model installed yet? I'd love to hear some neutral opinions, sound clips, etc. An exhaust is on the list of toys I'm buying next week, but am a little gun shy about only having a prototype as a reference.
This is the non resonated version, it's a lot more tame than I was expecting. Really glad I did not go with the resonated version. At cruising speeds there is no noticeable drone.
https://vimeo.com/181931107