Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dipstick Handle - Boomba Racing

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
[MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION] that looks alot like the dipstick handle that the FoST uses seeing as how it utilizes a rollpin style handle.

Interesting, my dipstick is more of the steel cable type. The the metal measurement bit on the end.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Am I the only one with the flat type? The only issue in using the fost is I don't have the pin it's molded plastic. But I can craft a pin super easily or order a new dip stick to tear up and see what I get.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
Gain engine bay style points with our machined aluminum dipstick handles!

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Am I the only one with the flat type? The only issue in using the fost is I don't have the pin it's molded plastic. But I can craft a pin super easily or order a new dip stick to tear up and see what I get.
Id rather have the flat metal stick than the wire cable with the plastic end. Way easier to read for me. Do you have a part number on it anywhere??