Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Virginia

Hello from Virginia!

Just bought my FiST today 2016 Shadow black! Very excited already ordered my COBB stage 1. Would like to know some of your recommendations on what to do for mods!

IMG_3279.JPG IMG_3280.JPG

Stevie

Welcome! Man black looks so good on our cars but i wouldn't want a black car ha

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Haha thank you. It does I love black so the popo can't see me haha

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
Thank you Guys kinda new with this forum stuff. Can't wait too see other peoples builds. Hey Charlottesville!!

First 2 upgrades worth the money to me were rear motor mount and short throw shifter. The shifter is great, because it helps ALL THE TIME, EVERY SHIFT!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
Stage 1 is on the way. The rmm is included. How much is the short shifter and what brand is it?

Stage 1 is on the way. The rmm is included. How much is the short shifter and what brand is it?
I used the Boomba short throw lever, and the transmission adapter for a 40% reduction. They have a kit with solid bushings for $329. Dropped off my '16 at the dealer for the relay recall, and had to take my 2000 ZX3 to work. Felt like I was stirring a pot of spaghetti going through the gears!

OP
S
Thread Starter #16
Sweet I'll look into it. Relay recall??

I used the Boomba short throw lever, and the transmission adapter for a 40% reduction. They have a kit with solid bushings for $329. Dropped off my '16 at the dealer for the relay recall, and had to take my 2000 ZX3 to work. Felt like I was stirring a pot of spaghetti going through the gears!

Sweet I'll look into it. Relay recall??
Recall is just a simple relay for a fan. I think it is for the high speed fan when the a.c. is on and temps are warm.

OP
S
Thread Starter #18
I see. Not sure how to go about it. I'll just call the dealership lol.

Recall is just a simple relay for a fan. I think it is for the high speed fan when the a.c. is on and temps are warm.

Sent from my VS985 4G

OP
S
Thread Starter #19
Not too sure what octane to put into my car fellas lol help!

Zissou

I went back and forth 87 and 93; while it was stock it didn't make much of a difference as I was just commuting and driving around town. Supposedly there's a difference but for putzing around town it didn't matter enough for me to run higher octane. Personal opinion though.

But since I've had the Cobb AcessPort I tuned for 93 and have only run that since. When you get an AP there's an interface in which you'll choose either 91 or 93 octane when you load stage 1 and up. Since we're in VA go for 93 as it's easier to find.