Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Seat Swap - San Diego

I'm looking to swap the drivers seat for a recaro seat. I currently have grey black comfort seats.

send me a text if Interested - 619 seven9two 086seven - Dan

Just buy an actual recaro or sparco seat to put in there. I'd take out my stock seats and put in some nice aftermarket seats if I had the base model seats. Possibly delete the rear seats for weight as well. I doubt you'll find many people wanting to trade you their recaro for a base seat. Having one mismatched would look pretty strange.

You'd have an airbag light, but the other bags should still function normally. There is one or two guys on here that have went full race car and have removed all the seats.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Hmmmm, I would like to try that. I opted for the comforts with the car because I owned a focus ST with the recaros and hated them for daily driving. Now that I've done an autox with the FIST I really need a good seat to hold me in.

I used a harness for the one time I went autocrossing and it was great. There is a quick harness that I think sparco if I remember correctly makes that clicks into the rear seat belts for the shoulder belts and that might do a good enough job for you without having to mess with the seat.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Do you have a link to that? I'm a pretty small guy so I slide around a lot. I actually bruised both knees from bracing!!

I'm sure you can find it through a dealer at a better price etc. Someone was running one in their Fiesta st so I know they have one for our cars.