Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Fest 2016 September 2nd-4th, 2016

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Fiesta ST Forum is excited to announce that we're sponsoring ST Fest again this year.

Check out the largest Fiesta ST and Focus ST car show this year at Cordova International Dragway on September 2nd-4th, 2016 for ST Fest. There will be events including car show, autocross and drag racing.

19425 IL Rt 84 N
Cordova, IL 61242

http://www.stfest.com/registration/

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hmmm....very interesting and the perfect distance....I will be keeping this in mind for the late summer events to attend.

Very interesting and the perfect distance if I hadn't moved to the southwest.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'll be attending again.. Hopefully we have more FiSTs than last year...or not. Just more of a chance for me to win another set of wheels.

I'll be there. I've been to every FocusFest/ST Fest since inception except for last year. Always a good time.

Damn, that's only a 3 hour drive from me I'll probably be there then.

Heck yeah, I'll be going to this. Anyone have an idea of the cost of racing? The registration page says there are additional costs...

Heck yeah, I'll be going to this. Anyone have an idea of the cost of racing? The registration page says there are additional costs...
It also says that drag racing if free for car show participants.

Think my girl and I are gonna make the 26 hour 1800mi drive to join yall out there. She has family in STL so this works as an excuse to get out there!

It also says that drag racing if free for car show participants.
True. But what about the autocross portion?

Think my girl and I are gonna make the 26 hour 1800mi drive to join yall out there. She has family in STL so this works as an excuse to get out there!
If it helps the excuse, it's also labor day weekend so you'll have an extra day if you don't have to work the holiday ;)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm seriously thinking about this. Driven across the country to Illinois before. I think I'm due.

That's like 1/3 the way cross country silly....if you were driving to Washington state from Joysey.....now that would be a journey.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I think we will have to pass this year. I *REALLY* want to go but I went back to work last November and with it being almost 14 hours away, it would just be too much. [sad]

Memphis was perfect for us last year.

so, why does the registration page redirect here? is this still going on? it's been kinda quiet lately...

so, why does the registration page redirect here? is this still going on? it's been kinda quiet lately...
I believe pre-registration is over. It is still happening. Don't know how walk-ins work. Check out focusfest.com for more info.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
Preregistration ended yesterday, but you can still attend. Just need to pay at the event.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
Less than two weeks to go.