Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler charge pipe full kit Hot and Cold - $199.95 Free shipping

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

What are some known issues with the catless downpipe? For me to not throw a CEL, what would I need to install during the downpipe installation?

- JR

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
What are some known issues with the catless downpipe? For me to not throw a CEL, what would I need to install during the downpipe installation?

- JR
If you have an AP, it goes away on Cobb OTS 3 map, or you can buy a stratified OTS tune ( highly recommended) and they can delete it for you.

Sent from my CIA monitored device

If you have an AP, it goes away on Cobb OTS 3 map, or you can buy a stratified OTS tune ( highly recommended) and they can delete it for you.

Sounds good. I'm currently running a Strat tune. I'll have to purchase a new one [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I throw Flames with the downpipe?

- JR

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
How do I throw Flames with the downpipe?

- JR

I don't know how to answer that, if you are referring to the backfire, it does happen but it's very tiny. Mine happens on a big boost up or on decel. It may be due to the crackle and pop built in my tune.

I don't know how to answer that, if you are referring to the backfire, it does happen but it's very tiny. Mine happens on a big boost up or on decel. It may be due to the crackle and pop built in my tune.

Would you recommend a crackle tune with a Depo DP and resonator delete with the stock muffler still on?

Thanks,

- JR

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Would you recommend a crackle tune with a Depo DP and resonator delete with the stock muffler still on?

Thanks,

- JR

Muffler delete+Depo Catless+C/P from Strat <3

Muffler delete+Depo Catless+C/P from Strat <3

I live in SoCal, so idk if I'll be doing a muffler delete. I don't want to draw negative attention. With that being said, I'd still like to pop and shoot flames once in awhile. Would I be able to with the catless DP and resonator delete?

Thanks!

- JR