Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15" tire sizes...I'm finding numerous size recommendations

Although it's only May, I'm on the lookout for a set of winter tires. I've found the following sizes recommended:

- 185/55/15
- 185/60/15
- 185/65/50

...and the same for the 195 equivalents (55, 60, and 65).

That's 6 different sizes. My question is, is there a better one to go with? I'm guessing some of these sizes are more common than others. Should I just be on the lookout for deals in any of these sizes?

Thanks!

KKaWing

The spare is 185/60R15, it's also a bit taller than the stock 17's. That's the size I went with.

LILIKE16ST

195/55 is the same height as stock if you are concerned with keeping the speedo correct. I'm going with this size on rota slipstreams with bfg sc2s...I'm kinda the opposite of alot of folks...most run 17s in summer 15s for winters I run snow tires on the stock 17s in winter and going with high performance summer rubber on light weight 15s for the other 3 seasons lol...call me crazy

I went with the same size as spare. 185/60/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks. 2 winters. Great performance even in the Super Bowl blizzard 2 winters ago. I was passing people on the interstate. And this winter, I acquired a flat in a slushi, snow, rain mess and got to put my same sized spare on. It was excellent fun....