Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016+ Induction Hose Pre-Sale

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
So what they are doing I believe is giving up on their own creation and buying the Ford valve assembly that is glued to the stock intake hose and attaching an adapter hose from the current intakes. I have not tried to look up the Ford part number on the valve assembly but I would think if you can order them this would make it a DIY plug and play on the 2016 with either this or any other brand intake hoses for the 2014 and 2015. At this point Mountune may beat them to the punch!

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Hey guys,

Our shipping is unfortunately going to be delayed. The new target ship date is on July 18th. The good news is that the presale will be live until then, so for those of you who are interested in this piece, you can get it at the discounted price until that date! Aplologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
I was told August 5th from one of your associates so I'm not sure which is accurate?

Also concerning the pre-sale extension, will those that placed an order before get priorty based on order date?

Just confirmed with Nick from Mishimoto, release pushed back to 8/5/2016 due to a "manufacturing delay."

Also got a bit of information about the 2016+ intake adapter. "Essentially, we took the OE PCV valve that T's off, and tweaked it to fit our hose. It will offer the same functionality as the OE valve, but it will fit with our Induction hose."
Oooooooo that's my Birthday. [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] , does that mean I get a free part?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

mishimoto1

Oooooooo that's my Birthday. [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] , does that mean I get a free part?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Aw man I wish! But Happy Birthday way in advance!! [party][party]

I was told August 5th from one of your associates so I'm not sure which is accurate?

Also concerning the pre-sale extension, will those that placed an order before get priorty based on order date?
July 18th is the date that we intend to have this induction hose released, I apologize for the error and any confusion from our end. Regarding the extension, as soon as the hoses hit our warehouses, they will all ship out immediately from there!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
But we can't use the hose without the adapter so what's the use of releasing the hose earlier? What am I missing here?

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
But we can't use the hose without the adapter so what's the use of releasing the hose earlier? What am I missing here?
The 2016+ induction hose includes the adapter so it sounds like the "kit" is releasing July 18th.

mishimoto1

Hey guys!

It's been a long time coming, but guess what just showed up at our R&D facility!

We finally got ouir adapter piece in. Now you don't have to rely on the 3D image anymore! This is a sample of the final product, but it is exactly what the final product will look like for the 2016+ Fiest ST induction hose. Let's check out some more shots!

We are looking at a July 18th release date for these induction hoses. These adapter pieces will be color matched with the color option you choose for the hose (red, blue or black). Let me know what you guys think!

Very interesting. Looks great. I'll be placing my order last min and fully expect next day delivery (jk)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bluedrank

Looks great. The big question is of course, can we expect them to work like the stock setup? Ie, no check engine lights.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
Hey guys!

It's been a long time coming, but guess what just showed up at our R&D facility!

We finally got ouir adapter piece in. Now you don't have to rely on the 3D image anymore! This is a sample of the final product, but it is exactly what the final product will look like for the 2016+ Fiest ST induction hose. Let's check out some more shots!

We are looking at a July 18th release date for these induction hoses. These adapter pieces will be color matched with the color option you choose for the hose (red, blue or black). Let me know what you guys think!
Finally some pics! The adapter looks nice and it can still be capped off if you have done a purge line delete. Can't wait to receive mine! Check it out [MENTION=4567]Ryephile[/MENTION].

Looks great. The big question is of course, can we expect them to work like the stock setup? Ie, no check engine lights.
Judging from what I was told in that it's basically an external version of the venturi in the factory intake hose, it should work just like stock.

As long as the check valves are sorted correctly, the Evap functionality will be essentially identical. Also, it doesn't appear this ECU has an applicable code for an altered flow Evap purge, so there literally can't be a CEL unless you install it wrong.

Bluedrank

As long as the check valves are sorted correctly, the Evap functionality will be essentially identical. Also, it doesn't appear this ECU has an applicable code for an altered flow Evap purge, so there literally can't be a CEL unless you install it wrong.
I seem to recall that other 2016 intake adapter that came out resulting in idle issues and CEL for those that bought it. I have no doubt mishimoto has done their research. though I assume they've had a test car running the adapter for a bit now.

I seem to recall that other 2016 intake adapter that came out resulting in idle issues and CEL for those that bought it. I have no doubt mishimoto has done their research. though I assume they've had a test car running the adapter for a bit now.
Whatever that situation was, was clearly flat-out wrong. Idle issues and CEL mean they flagrantly ignored the functionality of the Evap and probably induced a vacuum leak. I've seen it many times in the Abarth community, which has a similar Evap design, where owners (and vendors) try to get creative and end up doing it wrong.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I just ordered mine and I don't even have a '16 FiST.
The deal was so good I just couldn't pass it up.

Dave

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
Is July 18th still the planned release date? [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION]

mishimoto1

Thanks! We fully intend for there to be no codes thrown after installing this piece. We will be test fitting this very soon to be sure of fitment.

Is July 18th still the planned release date? [MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION]
Yep! We are still on track for July 18th!

mishimoto1

I'll test it, just send it right over lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Already got you covered! We actually just finished test fitting the piece on a 2016 Fiesta ST and everything fit great. We ran the car for a bit to be sure no codes would be immediately thrown. Check it out!

Let us know what you think!