Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pumaspeed X-37 Hybrid Turbo Thread

[MENTION=2925]Rhinopolis[/MENTION]

I e-mailed Adam about the spring last night, he said if you had the Tune+ actuator with his logo on it it already comes with the upgraded spring. I was an early adopter, so I am unsure of what the later iterations have.

Rhinopolis

I e-mailed Adam about the spring last night, he said if you had the Tune+ actuator with his logo on it it already comes with the upgraded spring. I was an early adopter, so I am unsure of what the later iterations have.
Thank you, [MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION]

I too emailed Adam and he confirmed that my WGA has the correct stiffer spring that is needed.

Rhinopolis

Thank you, [MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION]

I too emailed Adam and he confirmed that my WGA has the correct stiffer spring that is needed.

Well if you use some meth to top up the fueling to get the most out of the turbo then intercooler doesn't matter as much as long as it flow better. The meth and water mix will cool down the charge air nice and good before it goes into the motor. I would say get the depo as it is the least expensive and get a meth kit and go nuts. That is what I plan to do when the time comes.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
The MTC supposedly uses the same core as Cobb, and it does perform very well. The DHM coolers do perform better though, and I'm just nitpicking at this point.

You can ask Adam about the spring...he checked my order history and told me which spring I had.

I have the Cobb/mtc Cobby cat so to speak lol, so u and I will be In the same boat

[MENTION=2925]Rhinopolis[/MENTION] how was the power when u were just on Adams tune plus the wga? Buddy of mine is thinking of going this way but usure of the power comparison

Rhinopolis

I have the Cobb/mtc Cobby cat so to speak lol, so u and I will be In the same boat

[MENTION=2925]Rhinopolis[/MENTION] how was the power when u were just on Adams tune plus the wga? Buddy of mine is thinking of going this way but usure of the power comparison
I am still just on a tune (with mods) and am waiting on my X37 to arrive. If you have faith in accurate data and that with accurate data Virtual Dyno can be a useful tool to gauge with, then I was near to and below 210 whp pre E30 tune, and after the E30 tune I am slightly above 220 whp and 272lbs peak trq.

My car presently has every bolt on in my signature minus the DP, DHM Crashbar, and the X37 turbo. The DP is sitting in my garage waiting for the X37 and DHM Crashbar to arrive so that I can install all at the same time.

My car at present feels strong as shit...lol, and I am actually and admittedly a little bit nervous about how the car will feel with the X37. I stomp on the gas now in most any gear and I am passed legal speeds in no time, and if I am in traffic I have to be mindful of what's in front of me and around me when getting on the power because objects come at me so quickly when I'm in boost. I believe that once I get the X37 it's probably going to feel similar to when I had my 600cc sport bike, but on 4 wheels and with walls surrounding me [twothumb]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I am still just on a tune (with mods) and am waiting on my X37 to arrive. If you have faith in accurate data and that with accurate data Virtual Dyno can be a useful tool to gauge with, then I was near to and below 210 whp pre E30 tune, and after the E30 tune I am slightly above 220 whp and 272lbs peak trq.
That 210 was on 91-93?? We don't have Ethanol anywhere near here:-( he's trying to see what he can make on 94oct and what's his best route, Adam with the actuator or DHM pro tune

That 210 was on 91-93?? We don't have Ethanol anywhere near here:-( he's trying to see what he can make on 94oct and what's his best route, Adam with the actuator or DHM pro tune
I'll take care of him, just have him email me. info@adamtuned.com

Regarding the actuator, if you have an actuator with a TUNE+ logo on it you are good to go. If you have the second version which just says "Turbosmart" on it it will go by your year. If you ordered for a 2015-2016 Fiesta you are good, the 2014's require a slightly softer spring for the stock turbo to play nice, so I will have to hook you up with a second spring. Our actuators (Turbosmart and Mine) can hold up to 3 springs of different spring pressures.

If you are still unsure, simply drop me an email and I will get you sorted!

If you order an actuator with the turbo from my site, you will be sent the correct spring.

TempeST

Not trying to hijack, so please pm if interested, but I have a 2015 Tune+ marked specific actuator that I will be removing with my stock turbo by next weekend. If anyone is interested in buying let me know. PM please, do not clutter this thread.

Watch my video on it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
This is extremely impressive. Can you tell me what bolt-ons you have? I take you are the person in the video vs the 5.0 and DHM Fiesta?

Also, in your youtube video, you mentioned that it is loud af. Are you referring to the turbo noise? do you have the upgraded wastegate actuator Tune+ sells?

This is extremely impressive. Can you tell me what bolt-ons you have? I take you are the person in the video vs the 5.0 and DHM Fiesta?

Also, in your youtube video, you mentioned that it is loud af. Are you referring to the turbo noise? do you have the upgraded wastegate actuator Tune+ sells?
2jr I take, dhm dp, mbrp exhaust, e25 tune on x37 hybrid turbo. Yeah that's me and that black fiesta is nasty quick for stock turbo. The WG is super loud. I'm going to put something on it to quiet it.

2jr I take, dhm dp, mbrp exhaust, e25 tune on x37 hybrid turbo. Yeah that's me and that black fiesta is nasty quick for stock turbo. The WG is super loud. I'm going to put something on it to quiet it.

I am guessing you are running an internal waste gate? they do not make an external for X37 right?

Got ya, perfect. I just wondered. I am running an external waste gate on my Cyborg and it is insanely loud. Unfortunately for me, The car is having an issue that just cannot be found....so the cyborg is coming off and going back to stock turbo hoping the dealer can figure it out. Maybe I will pick up the X37 afterwards. It seems like a bad ass turbo, all though. I do like my cyborg.

Got ya, perfect. I just wondered. I am running an external waste gate on my Cyborg and it is insanely loud. Unfortunately for me, The car is having an issue that just cannot be found....so the cyborg is coming off and going back to stock turbo hoping the dealer can figure it out. Maybe I will pick up the X37 afterwards. It seems like a bad ass turbo, all though. I do like my cyborg.
Yeah even with the WG being internal it's still so loud. Its probably because I don't have a heat shield on. You can hear it more. I'm going water meth next and that will add another 15hp. Plus that video is full Interior. Car just pulls to 140 like nothing.

Yeah even with the WG being internal it's still so loud. Its probably because I don't have a heat shield on. You can hear it more. I'm going water meth next and that will add another 15hp. Plus that video is full Interior. Car just pulls to 140 like nothing.

Yeah I could hear the turbo noise in the in car video. I can imagine man. that is so awesome! I went cyborg because it was cheap and an awesome way to go, but ever since it has been installed, the car has not seen over 17 psi because it just breaks up big time up top. I was on stock turbo and running 27 PSI E40 no problems, so I think the extra power caused an issue with fueling, so hopefully it will be fixed once its uninstalled and sold, maybe I will have to pick up this turbo.

Yeah I could hear the turbo noise in the in car video. I can imagine man. that is so awesome! I went cyborg because it was cheap and an awesome way to go, but ever since it has been installed, the car has not seen over 17 psi because it just breaks up big time up top. I was on stock turbo and running 27 PSI E40 no problems, so I think the extra power caused an issue with fueling, so hopefully it will be fixed once its uninstalled and sold, maybe I will have to pick up this turbo.
Yeah I hold 27 psi and peak 29 psi. Boost goes to about 25 to redline. Water meth will allow me to run 3 more psi so I will probably peak around 32 ish. On the Atp kit that black fiesta was nearly as fast as me. The kit sucked but he's also freakishly fast.

The internal wastegate recycles the exhaust gases back into the downpipe, I'm not sure what you are hearing but it is for sure not my upgraded actuator ;) haha.