Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST mk7.5 Euro headlights

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #3
Who knows its a nice price pending shipping but the company is base out of Ukraine so who knows how much shipping would be. I don't remember where they were but I did get a quote from a ford website in Europe for 512 shipped for both headlights .

Is that $512 shipped for left hand drive OEM projector headlights with the LED DRLs? That's a very good price shipped. I would doubt aftermarket would run much cheaper. Is that quote still valid? I'd be tempted to jump on those. I really want the black inner housings.

Hell I just want the projectors not even so much the LESs. Wish I knew if they had the black housing or not

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #7
Is that $512 shipped for left hand drive OEM projector headlights with the LED DRLs? That's a very good price shipped. I would doubt aftermarket would run much cheaper. Is that quote still valid? I'd be tempted to jump on those. I really want the black inner housings.

Yes that was from a different website I don't remember which one . I emailed them and let them know I have a 15 fist usdm 5 door and that's what they quoted me .

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #9
I'm still amaze not one single aftermarket projector out for the fist . This car been out since 2013

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #12
It was ford parts UK that gave me the 512 quote for both LHD headlights I'm not sure about shipping . You're right I wouldn't buy from Ukraine either . I try emailing them and something came up saying I wouldn't be on this page due to suspicious activities so I quickly exit the page lol

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #14
I think the seller said ship only to Europe ? 600 shipped a good price .

V_2

I think the seller said ship only to Europe ? 600 shipped a good price .
Hmm, yeah, they must have added that since I last read the posting a while back. Pretty stupid to post in US ebay if you only ship to Europe.

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #16
Yea tell me about it . Maybe one day there will be aftermarket projectors for the fist . Not priority but it's a nice addition

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I almost ordered from the link i posted but i agree, not a priority. Powaaahhh and bouncy things first. I'll get her all purty later on.

OP
FistSt215

FistSt215

Thread Starter #18
I would like some springs, rmm, and charge pipes and a tune from tune plus . Cobb stage 3 is pretty fun and a lot quicker than stage 2 haha

Someone in France is selling OE LHD headlights for $600 shipped on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Fo...ash=item464d07e4d0:g:AzoAAOSwiYFXIhWz&vxp=mtr

I plan to experiment with retrofitting if I can ever get my hands on a cheap set of lights to throw away. I've done a few other cars but none with permaseal.
Check ebay for junked ones. I'm looking into doing a retrofit myself, or have a guy locally do them (Affectionately known as Headlight Tom). Instead of practicing on my own, there are some busted ones for around 55-75 depending on how broken they are.

Check ebay for junked ones. I'm looking into doing a retrofit myself, or have a guy locally do them (Affectionately known as Headlight Tom). Instead of practicing on my own, there are some busted ones for around 55-75 depending on how broken they are.
Who is headlight Tom? What's the shop name?