Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

91 or 93 afr not really dropping past 12.7 on a pull.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
As you all know ive been having performance and reliability issues. And im thinking i may have finally found a culprit for one of them. And it could also explain why my gas milage has gone to shit. Looking like maybe my front o2 is taking a dump on me. I still have to set up my AP to log it. But im planning to order a front o2 this weekend and get it in the car ASAP.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
The way to know if an O2 sensor is going bad is by watching the voltage on it, and you're looking for switching a constant fast up and down movement. If the upstream O2 sensor is not constantly moving up and down in voltage it's getting lazy basically dead. 0.100/0.999. And everything in between. Diagnostics is what I enjoyed most in automotive School.
Scannerdanner on YouTube is probably the best diagnostic technician on the planet. South main Auto is probably the best overall technician I've ever seen. Both great channels to check out.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Ok. Is that something i can watch on the AP?

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Ok. Is that something i can watch on the AP?
I'm one of the few who has not a tune yet, so I'm not quite sure of its abilities. But if it has the ability to read live data you would just want to read the one for the oxygen sensor.

After doing a quick read I believe it can, but I believe it's under AF sensor.
A/F Sensor #1 Current (AF Sens 1 Curr.) -> Front oxygen sensor output current in milliamps (mA).
But you're looking for volts not amps.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Allright. My only other guess is the HPFP not delivering enough fuel. Idk, shes been a hassle trying to get it back right.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
It was the fuel being gross. Added e85 and 91 and the afr looks like it should. Must have had a batch of stale.