Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

road kill thread or something similar

LILIKE16ST

Hello I wanted to let you guys know I really enjoy the forum specifically for FiST it really comes in handy having a 16 FiST with just under 4000 miles on it the mods have already started and it is nice to be able to read about others rides and learn a lot. However I am also a member at two focus sites and two mustang related sites having been former owners of those cars (and probably future as well) and there is something that one of the other sites I'm am a member of does that some of you might be familiar with its called the road kill section. Won't mention the site but it is basically a thread where people go to explain street encounters they had with their cars against various other cars and explain how it went and the outcome with videos welcome as well. I think that would be awesome on this st site. I really think something like that should be added to the site otherwise keep up the good work!
Michael a.k.a. IKE

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
[MENTION=4772]LILIKE16ST[/MENTION] , I too am familiar with these types of threads.
You will find on this site, threads about group drives and meetings.
There have also been reports of encounters that members have had with other car types at legal race venues.
We would enjoy any stories that you can provide about legal racing.
However, it is the policy of this forum NOT to encourage or condone illegal street racing of any kind.

Thank you for your understanding.
Dave