Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any Connecticut fiST owners

SPhilli911

[MENTION=2002]SPhilli911[/MENTION] I alternate between 2 offices. One on Capitol Ave in Hartford and one on Pitkin St east Hartford. I drive a tuxedo black. Do you have different wheels on your car than in your picture? May have seen you around pitkin about a week ago.
I work on Pitkin St, actually, so I'm up and down the road all the time so it probably was me you saw. Yeah, I have different wheels than the picture, white OZs Superturismos.

SPhilli911

Nice, they look good. Are you lowered at all?
Nope, totally stock suspension. At one point I did plan on lowering it, even had the coilovers, but I think it's low enough. The underside of my front bumper is already scratched up as it is. ha

Nope, totally stock suspension. At one point I did plan on lowering it, even had the coilovers, but I think it's low enough. The underside of my front bumper is already scratched up as it is. ha
Yeah I hear you. Getting into the parking lots around Pitkin is a struggle even with stock suspension.

New Milford,CT here! 16 Magnetic owned it since nov 2015. Enjoying every second of driving this go-kart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am! Located in Guilford CT.

I'm actually looking to get to know other CT FiST owners, I only know of one other ST near me besides my family. We have three different Fiesta STs at my house and one Focus ST.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^That pic is NICE!! [thumb]

I went to Quinnipiac University for a year (it was just a College way back then in 1974, I'm ancient!), before transferring to the University Of Arizona, and I still miss that general area of the Nutmeg State! [:(]

Nice! I recently moved to the next town over, Willington. What do you have done to it?
Mountune drop in filter, mountune stage 1 tune, mountune rmm, mountune lowering springs.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hell ya. Does it drone?

Yeah quite a bit lol. I have gotten used to it but it is definitely LOUD. From the outside it sounds so nice. I also need to install new hangers and possibly get it realigned. It touches the bumper a bit which probably doesn't help with the resonance in the cabin.

Yeah quite a bit lol. I have gotten used to it but it is definitely LOUD. From the outside it sounds so nice. I also need to install new hangers and possibly get it realigned. It touches the bumper a bit which probably doesn't help with the resonance in the cabin.
My wife would be pissed if I got another loud drone exhaust.